sharetrader
Page 190 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 901401801861871881891901911921931942002402906901190 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 19574

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Somersby, Premium European Cider, bottled in Auckland.
    Had some of that in some English pub last year ..OK at best but probably local apples

Amazed how much NZ cider in the supermarkets over there
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Somersby, Premium European Cider, bottled in Auckland.
    How long does this little wager last for between you and beagle
    Last edited by Ggcc; 15-09-2018 at 11:05 AM.

CEO, Earl Gasparich, will be presenting to NZSA in Auckland on Wednesday, 19th Sep 2018.

Details here:
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?10844-NZSA-Auckland-Meetings-and-Events&p=729164&viewfull=1#post729164

No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    How long does this little wager last for between you and beagle
    Just a one off on that one but I am keen to wager his other relativity theory that TRA is worth $3.80+ doesn't come to pass anytime in the next 12 months !

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    CEO, Earl Gasparich, will be presenting to NZSA in Auckland on Wednesday, 19th Sep 2018.

Details here:
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?10844-NZSA-Auckland-Meetings-and-Events&p=729164&viewfull=1#post729164

Thanks Noodles. Will try and make this one.

Just catching up on the news this week. Impressive that Liz Coutts bought another 350,000 shares in the placement and now owns 800,000 and
    Greg Thomlinson bought 2,000,000 shares.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Great company with outstanding growth prospects. I have earmarked more funds for McKashin's next potential move. I don't think there's any doubt this is a $2 stock, the only debate is which year ? My pick is 2021.
    I have moved some more funds into OCA since the result came out. I've been quiet dormant moving funds since the start of the year, but this one is one of the best stocks in terms of value.

I'll have to agree with you, maybe even earlier if you include the dividend yield over the next few years. I just wished it had a DRP but I think that would reduce its price even more right now.

I think the aging populating situation playing out is still very very early which is good news for holders. I can see the aged care part of the business really getting that scale in a few years.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

They were certainly "working it" in terms of trading it but as to the timing of buys and sells I can't find the detail. Acknowledge that their buys and sells were of similar volume so unless sells were heavily weighted towards the latter part of that period the price suppression would have been insignificant so in the apparent absence of any further detail I will edit my earlier comment to be fair to FCNZ.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for getting back Beagle. I've been watching the buying and selling patterns like a hawk over the months and have been interested in the obvious share price capping at certain times. That's all just a bit of a sideshow to help with the waiting.
    was thinking about it yesterday and one point us OCA fans don't bang on about enough is that apart from the enormous growth path,directors buying in, low debt, low PE, blah blah blah is that right now it pays out about 50% of profits which equals 4.1% gross.
    That would be considered a reasonable return to many people.
    However you slice and dice it "You just can't have too many OCA."
    Last edited by Maverick; 16-09-2018 at 02:08 PM.

4.1% is the historical dividend yield mate. I am forecasting ~ 5.5% this year (taking into account the rise in underlying profit) and steadily growing from there...not too shabby is it P.S. Think I'll put my hand up for heaps more next time McCashin makes a move.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-09-2018 at 02:27 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Small top up this morning at $1.16. I think McCashin's next move won't be until the late $1.20's and the shares are simply too cheap on any thorough FA at the current level. Sell side starting to wither away too so I thought I'd get on with the job of increasing my stake further.

Banned

Small top up this morning at $1.16. I think McCashin's next move won't be until the late $1.20's and the shares are simply too cheap on any thorough FA at the current level. Sell side starting to wither away too so I thought I'd get on with the job of increasing my stake further.
    The handbrake has been loosened, sit back and enjoy the long term ride by doing nothing except adding if one wishes.

Just as well you did - now popped to $1.18!