sharetrader
Page 191 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 911411811871881891901911921931941952012412916911191 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 19579

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Small top up this morning at $1.16. I think McCashin's next move won't be until the late $1.20's and the shares are simply too cheap on any thorough FA at the current level. Sell side starting to wither away too so I thought I'd get on with the job of increasing my stake further.
    Probably a wise move not to wait for Macquaries next sell off. I'd think as well that they will want to get (and will get) next round more for their shares.

Thought about buying some more as well, but first - still short of cash after buying the last lot ... and than are SUM and OCA anyway already my largest holdings .. and at some stage do I need to start reminding myself about the benefits of diversification ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Just as well you did - now popped to $1.18!
    Wasn't enough with the benefit of hindsight, hindsight can be a cruel taskmaster...
    Those canny investors who got some placement at $1.10 must be feeling pretty chipper this morning eh mate
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The handbrake has been loosened, sit back and enjoy the long term ride by doing nothing except adding if one wishes.
    Next sell down by Macquarie will be around $1.50 ....early next year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Next sell down by Macquarie will be around $1.50 ....early next year
    HaHa and with the discount you will get them for $1.40.Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    HaHa and with the discount you will get them for $1.40.Lol.
    OCA a winner over the next year ...a bigger certainty than WINX.AU and better odds

Is today an all time high?

Blue skies ahead ....will be a big week I reckon

Is today an all time high?

Blue skies ahead ....will be a big week I reckon
    Yeap, all time high on solid volume. Sit back, set the spinnaker and autopilot and enjoy a lovely following breeze as we sail towards a more successful future all the while knowing OCA's residents are receiving the very best care standards in the industry making this arguably one of the most highly ethical investments available on the NZX. Talk about a win-win situation !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap, all time high on solid volume. Sit back, set the spinnaker and autopilot and enjoy a lovely following breeze as we sail towards a more successful future all the while knowing OCA's residents are receiving the very best care standards in the industry making this arguably one of the most highly ethical investments available on the NZX. Talk about a win-win situation !
    Sounds like we can’t lose eh mate

I reckon your 2 bucks will happen much sooner than you expect

No worries

Sounds like we can’t lose eh mate

I reckon your 2 bucks will happen much sooner than you expect

No worries
    I'd be happy with $2 in 2021 or even 2022 keeping in mind we'll be enjoying a ~ 5.5% dividend yield this year, growing each year along the way. I'd rather set pretty conservative expectations these days but if its earlier than that I won't be complaining lol That expectation doesn't include any PE expansion of a current low base so there's every chance that's a really conservative expectation right there as well because as they build a good track record of growth some PE expansion is probably to be expected.

Looks like a one way bet where you can't possibly lose..which usually makes me a bit nervous but the directors and some senior management have heaps of skin in the game so are highly motivated so I reckon you can sleep well at night with this one...at least as well as with any other share and probably far better than most.

Maybe Maverick is right in post #1897 when he boldly suggested "However you slice and dice it you just can't have too many OCA"
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-09-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Membaa

Do you guys ever consider the macro story where NZX and affecting global markets are at all time highs, vulnerable to serious corrections? Or is it just rose coloured spectacles for years hence based on local demographics (which are undeniably supportive). I think that the next great reckoning will not be kind to any share, and consequently have a much more conservative outlook and cautious approach. Or are you so confident in your abilities to exit a disaster, that you might as well ride the wave until it closes out?