sharetrader
Page 198 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 981481881941951961971981992002012022082482986981198 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 19604
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You’re a good soul percy

Funny how generations have changed. When I was young at home it was expected that I would mow the lawns (amongst other things) and now many like you do these things for the kids.
    I also operate "Charity Urber"...……………………………………………... solely for the granddaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Its funny isn't it how insights come to you while you're away from the market.
    Its not just being away from the market. Its emptying your brain while you do something a bit mindless. Its something to do with subconscious brain power reorganising the data.
    I get these moments when out cycling or walking - I value them immensely.

OCA - definitely broken out of the range and while predicting is difficult and especially about the future it should easily get to 1.25 or 1.30, maybe more. support now at the 1.10-15 range
    large volume from the placement could indicate a reversal but doesn't have to. as Balance said y'day its more useful as a turning point at the bottom.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Agree 100% Peat, a good walk works wonders in so many ways. On OCA, Don't you love it when TA and FA line up so beautifully
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

1.22 all time high today

Guru

$1.23 and that sounds very nice !

This is going into the low - mid $1.30's within 2 months, possibly sooner. Remember you read it from me first.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

This is going into the low - mid $1.30's within 2 months, possibly sooner. Remember you read it from me first.
    There certainly has been a lot of buying pressure since round one of the maquarie sell down was done. My humble thoughts are that the 3 broking houses who distributed the 95 million shares have started to seriuosly read about the company and someone/s are thinking " Houston....I think we have something here".
    Last edited by Maverick; 24-09-2018 at 09:04 PM.

No no beagle ....you read it from me first

But I’m hoping for at least $1.40
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    No no beagle ....you read it from me first

But I’m hoping for at least $1.40
    I won't be upset if you're right lol

percy

Of interest.
    Full moon in NZ tomorrow night.
    Thought so.?...lol.