sharetrader
Page 202 of 1976 FirstFirst ... 1021521921981992002012022032042052062122523027021202 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 19751

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Are my eyes playing tricks? that's nearly 4 million shares shifted today - that's making the recent 95 million placement starting to look not so big anymore.

One and half million crossed at $1.20. Building a support base there for the next big push north.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Decisions decisions .... I have twice as many in OCA as i do in SKO ..... Which one will double the quickest? . Im too old to make mistakes .

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Decisions decisions .... I have twice as many in OCA as i do in SKO ..... Which one will double the quickest? . Im too old to make mistakes .
    Why do anything.?

depends on your risk profile. imo OCA is a far more defensive choice. it could easily plod along and double within the next 4/5 years, where as your typical tech stock could easily triple, then double, then halve, then halve again, then double..... then halve - which can be bl00dy exciting, but also a disaster if you don't exit at the right time. I guess it all depends on what the rest of your portfolio looks like and your risk appetite. GL

hi, just wonder property market depreciation will affect OCA or not? Thanks

Advanced Member

Huge interest continues, over $1M gone through in first hour including some big off market orders e.g. 600,000 @121.
    OCA seems to have the X Factor, maybe people who missed out on getting into RYM on the ground floor, seeing a second opportunity here?

Advanced Member

Hard to know. I've got more OCA because I need/like the dividend.
    Not good at eating capital gains.

Guru

....Im too old to make mistakes .
    If you also cannot afford to lose the capital and/or income from the capital, is it time to put your money into something less likely to have price fluctuations - for example a secure term deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    If you also cannot afford to lose the capital and/or income from the capital, is it time to put your money into something less likely to have price fluctuations - for example a secure term deposit?
    Thanks.... Not quite that old ....still got a 5 in front .. , currently 14% gain a year av. Hoping this makes 20% min .

Advanced Member

Heading down slowly off it’s high. Maybe starting to get attractive for long and short term holders now...... Of course DYOR