sharetrader
Page 213 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1131632032092102112122132142152162172232633137131213 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 19415
    Advanced Member

I am surprised to see this share down to these levels. I guess on no news this is bound to happen as the traders hop out. If it goes down further I may just have to top up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I am surprised to see this share down to these levels. I guess on no news this is bound to happen as the traders hop out. If it goes down further I may just have to top up.
    I'm fully loaded, didn't expect it to go below $1.18 but there is still plenty of fat for those that bought at $1.10 under the recent placement to offload.PS-Holding up better than RYM today.
    Last edited by couta1; 19-10-2018 at 01:55 PM.

And the constant manipulation (downwards today) continues.
    242 @1.16 every time it goes to 1.17.
    I'd love to know the reasons for it .......... but as long as the price is substantially higher in another year or two I don't really care.

October has been very tough for the whole market mate. Market as a whole is down ~ 6% this month which is pretty tough in terms of the fact that this month alone wipes out the majority of the NZX50 gain for the whole of 2018 to date. No wonder I feel like a dog chasing its tail trying to protect 2018 gains...its frustrating.
    In terms of the retirement sector OCA holding up better than most and considerably better than RYM or SUM in percentage terms.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-10-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    October has been very tough for the whole market mate. Market as a whole is down ~ 6% this month which is pretty tough in terms of the fact that this month alone wipes out the majority of the NZX50 gain for the whole of 2018 to date. No wonder I feel like a dog chasing its tail trying to protect 2018 gains...its frustrating.
    In terms of the retirement sector OCA holding up better than most and considerably better than RYM or SUM in percentage terms.
    I would not be surprised that OCA hits A lower number within the next couple of weeks. I am a longterm holder and am hoping on this so I can buy more. It will bounce back up eventually, but the traders are hopping out and we also have to know what Macquarie is up to with their mountain of shares

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think a lot of people me included are feeling the pinch from Mr market lately. It looks like we to expect bit more volatility on the market ahead. Time like these I think best invest base on the basis of fundamentals. It is the approach that I am taking at the moment and hopefully I could stay away from the screen but that is so hard to do.

I have more in OCA than Sum now.... finger cross!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I would not be surprised that OCA hits A lower number within the next couple of weeks. I am a longterm holder and am hoping on this so I can buy more. It will bounce back up eventually, but the traders are hopping out and we also have to know what Macquarie is up to with their mountain of shares
    The next Macs sell down won't be until the SP is in the $1.30s IMO so if you get them at a discount you would still need to pay considerably more than the current price.

Advanced Member

I am feeling that these prices are long term bargains, but alas I don’t think these are the bottom prices. The market short term looks nasty

Dammmm.Back to 98c soon again?

I just picked up a wad at 1.15 and them watched a sweet drop to 1.13.

Have confidence in this business long term so won't cry just yet. More inclined to set aside another dollop and wait a while longer until the market shrugs off it's current mood.

Still looking green but red isn't too many cents off.