sharetrader
Page 214 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1141642042102112122132142152162172182242643147141214 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 19415
    …just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chinesekiwi View Post
    I just picked up a wad at 1.15 and them watched a sweet drop to 1.13.

Have confidence in this business long term so won't cry just yet. More inclined to set aside another dollop and wait a while longer until the market shrugs off it's current mood.

Still looking green but red isn't too many cents off.
    Unbelievable value at $1.15 . I`m thinking next year it will make 11.7 cps (post #2199) so that's a PE of 10.2

I even let a few more HLG go today to get some more powder for OCA at $1.15. Right now it might not seem so smart but 3 years from now it will be.
    Last edited by Maverick; 24-10-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Advanced Member

Down to $1.12.......... should I be patient or greedy while others are fearful.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Down to $1.12.......... should I be patient or greedy while others are fearful.
    I fear it will go lower....I sold out yesterday....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Might test the $1.10 mark by the looks...

Disc- not holding just watching from sidelines.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Unless you are planning on buying them back then far too impulsive Rupert, this one's a long term keeper and the pick of the sector.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Unless you are planning on buying them back then far too impulsive Rupert, this one's a long term keeper and the pick of the sector.
    Yes I hear you Couta, it was probably a mistake but will hopefully get a chance to buy back again

Topped up at $1.13 ... at this stage this is one of the few I'd still consider as having less volatility and more potential

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    Topped up at $1.13 ... at this stage this is one of the few I'd still consider as having less volatility and more potential
    Somehow,amongst the carnage today it almost seems like a small victory to finish about where we started.

Who was crazy enough to sell for1.12 cents? I remind myself that whatever Wall st does, those 84 year olds will be 85 next year and that ever growing ~4% divi will keep rolling in regardless of the share price.
    Last edited by Maverick; 25-10-2018 at 07:55 PM.

It’s Sunday so allowed to be bored. Couldn’t resist clicking on an ad / link while reading the Herald about 6 people in hospital after the Auckland marathon

All about how to profit from the grey tsunami ...wow

Signed up and you get a FREE REPORT which three stocks to invest in and make huge profits from this grey tsunami that’s coming

Guess whose missing

https://signups.moneymorning.co.nz/X917U806
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It’s Sunday so allowed to be bored. Couldn’t resist clicking on an ad / link while reading the Herald about 6 people in hospital after the Auckland marathon

All about how to profit from the grey tsunami ...wow

Signed up and you get a FREE REPORT which three stocks to invest in and make huge profits from this grey tsunami that’s coming

Guess whose missing

https://signups.moneymorning.co.nz/X917U806
    Read a few of their reports. You've got to sift through a lot of dross to find a nugget of info that's worth anything. BUY MET up to $10 was a classic example of the caliber of the information they're producing. By the way, of the five retirement companies there is only one that's not in a confirmed downtrend as measured by a clear break down through the 100 day MA. Wonder if that outfit have ever heard of technical analysis ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-10-2018 at 02:03 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine