sharetrader
Page 218 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 1181682082142152162172182192202212222282683187181218 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 19630

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Wonder who has been the extremely naughty dog loading up the sell side with heaps of shares and then somehow they magically disappear
    Not sure it's sellers disappearing. There's been over a million traded today which helps clear the sell side as it's occurred with an increased price.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Not sure it's sellers disappearing. There's been over a million traded today which helps clear the sell side as it's occurred with an increased price.
    Hmmm...1.8 million now.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Nice to see all the sellers at $1.20 snapped up this morning. Onwards and upwards seems to be the trend.

Just in case we forget how wonderful Oceania is the awesome potential it has

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...631/290269.pdf

Trying hard to get more Aussie investors ...that’s good
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

I know some of us appear besotted with this company but their PR execution is simply superb. It's hard not to like them.
    But ultimately it`s the figures that will tell the real story. It`s hard not to be besotted with the figures so far either.

AND there's more.....it`s just such a great feeling knowing we are enabling the "first in class "care of our well healed seniors.

That'll give your bowling club mates some much needed assurance. Haven't read it yet but on a really quick skim I liked page 9 "Current projects on track" and this bit
    "Earl is a qualified Lawyer and Chartered Accountant, and was awarded Fellowship status from the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants in 2014. He also volunteers on the Boards of a number of charities, providing necessary governance and a significant contribution to the strategic direction of organisations involved in the provision of community services".
    They only hand out fellowship status to the very best.
    I hear Earl is a good Christian man too just like Chris Luxon is. We're in very good hands in my opinion. Disc: Remains my #1 investment position. Happy holder.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Wonder whether we would be saying and thinking the same wonderful things if the OCA share price was already 2 bucks or even more .....behavioural finance would suggest no we wouldn’t

Then again it might be like SUM in its early days of listing ....2 bucks a bit expensive ...3 bucks wow ......5 bucks a bit stretched .....6 bucks getting cheap ....7 bucks being recognised by market ....8 bucks still seems cheap and will be same as Ryman one day ......sub 7 bucks ...hmmm

That’s what’ll happen to Maverick, a long term holder I reckon.

Beagle, well I reckon he’ll think SUM will be the better bet one day and switch back.
    Last edited by winner69; 12-11-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Wonder whether we would be saying and thinking the same wonderful things if the OCA share price was already 2 bucks or even more .....behavioural finance would suggest no we wouldn’t

Then again it might be like SUM in its early days of listing ....2 bucks a bit expensive ...3 bucks wow ......5 bucks a bit stretched .....6 bucks getting cheap ....7 bucks being recognised by market ....8 bucks still seems cheap and will be same as Ryman one day ......sub 7 bucks ...hmmm

Beagle, well I reckon he’ll think SUM will be the better bet one day and switch back.
    Beagle's are obsessed with food mate so you can rely on me to bark out which has the bigger prospective feed coming, (after I've position myself directly in front of the bowl) lol

That's funny what you suggested about behavioral science and a lot of its true. Many punters think any stock just over $1 is cheap and its a good time to buy but thankfully in OCA's case there's compelling fundamental's behind that. Its all about valuation and sector trends in my view. OCA is a needs based later stage caregiver on a forward PE of just ~ 11 that's well positioned to meet a real shortage of quality late stage care demand. The vast majority of SUM's units by value are independent living where people make discretionary lifestyle choices for lifestyle reasons not necessarily based on needs per se but often based on perceptions of future needs, (their simply isn't the urgency factor). Actually two good complimentary stocks if one believed the Auckland market was robust and healthy enough to give Aucklanders the complete freedom to make discretionary purchases into independent living units. SUM need a gangbusters quarter and I have quite SUM reservations about whether that's possible in the current market environment.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

...."I`ll fire when I`m God damn good and ready".....Maverick
    Last edited by Maverick; 12-11-2018 at 11:32 AM.

What if Kelly McGillis was asking

https://www.marketscreener.com/OCEAN...010/consensus/
    4 analysts - average rating Outperform.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-11-2018 at 04:41 PM.