sharetrader
Page 225 of 1976 FirstFirst ... 1251752152212222232242252262272282292352753257251225 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 19753

Can I offer you a couple of asparagus rolls?

)nly one bad day from breaching that all important 200MA line (may have dipped below today but hard to see on yahoo)

That could result a rush to the exits in the next day or two ...seems to trigger a few sells from punters on here
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    )nly one bad day from breaching that all important 200MA line (may have dipped below today but hard to see on yahoo)

That could result a rush to the exits in the next day or two ...seems to trigger a few sells from punters on here
    I feel happy enough with accumulating this one into its lows, where ever that might end up, despite the TA, as I have no intention of selling it.

That's a bit strange, coming from a predominantly capital sensitive, TA informed active investor. But long term yield improves with every lower entry price.

Go figure. It's the long game with this company, and ... insert everything Beagle has said about the FA, tailwinds etc etc.

Jmho.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I feel happy enough with accumulating this one into its lows, where ever that might end up, despite the TA, as I have no intention of selling it.

That's a bit strange, coming from a predominantly capital sensitive, TA informed active investor. But long term yield improves with every lower entry price.

Go figure. It's the long game with this company, and ... insert everything Beagle has said about the FA, tailwinds etc etc.

Jmho.
    Winner just yanking the Beagle's tail and ears I reckon. Just brought up the chart and 100 day MA is $1.15 and no breakdown through that yet. ANZ securities super charts showing 180 day MA is only $1.09 so nowhere close to a breakdown through 200 day MA unlike SUM other companies.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-11-2018 at 09:38 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Winner just yanking the Beagle's tail and ears I reckon. Just brought up the chart and 100 day MA is $1.15 and no breakdown through that yet. ANZ securities super charts showing 180 day MA is only $1.09 so nowhere close to a breakdown through 200 day MA unlike SUM other companies.
    Ha, you nailed that. Winner the teaser, the tempter, the sentiment manipulator, (no disrespect) would be good to post some real T/Analysis to back either his/her assertions. Or why it matters with this stock,

Actually, who cares about a 200 DMA if great buying opportunity is presented that boosts yields over a long term horizon?

If I could buy this at half the price because the TA took I there, I would. It'd help to make up for being a bit late to the party.

the break of 1.15 will be bearish
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the break of 1.15 will be bearish
    ...doesn’t matter with this stock bull....

Veteran novice

We seem to spend an inordinate amount of time agonising over OCA as it trades between $1.15 and $1.20. I think we all know the drill here - McQ still owns a big, controlling stake; they'll probably sell down again sooner or later; as Beagle says, it's a long term game. Enough?

I would like somebody to tell me what is so magical about the 200 day moving average. What about a 250 or 275 day moving average?

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I would like somebody to tell me what is so magical about the 200 day moving average. What about a 250 or 275 day moving average?
    Good question ..I don’t really get it either...will be interesting what replies we get if any.

The 100 day moving average is quite popular as well.
    Last edited by winner69; 23-11-2018 at 10:28 AM.