sharetrader
Page 244 of 1965 FirstFirst ... 1441942342402412422432442452462472482542943447441244 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 19644

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    goodbye to 1.10 , see what happens at 1.08
    what did you smoke? No trade I can see so far below 1.10;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    what did you smoke? No trade I can see so far below 1.10;
    obviously im guessing its going there
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I predict that the OCA SP will match or overtake ARV by the end of 2019.
    We've seem ARV's result, the market didn't like them or something, and in jjust over a month we'll see OCA's and
    get a picture of whether or not this may be possible.

Kia ora Bull
    You have made 3795 posts (or so the counter says). I can't remember a positive one - but I may be getting old and doddery. Just for interest, can you remember making any post that wasn't pessimistic?

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Kia ora Bull
    You have made 3795 posts (or so the counter says). I can't remember a positive one - but I may be getting old and doddery. Just for interest, can you remember making any post that wasn't pessimistic?
    Great post. There are four dots after the user handle Bull.... I will leave it to your imagination what those four dots mean lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Kia ora Bull
    Bull was positive the share price was heading below $1.10 as Bull forecast this morning that is positive for Bull
    Last edited by Ggcc; 17-12-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Kia ora Bull
    you must be old and doddery lol ive been plenty bullish over the years now im both bullish and bearish depending on the stock or market. some might say i have matured with age now that i understand that theres two sides to a market.

anyway down we go will 1.08 hold , remember 1.08 is a pivot point on the charts pivot points can act as support sometimes
    Last edited by bull....; 17-12-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Kia ora Bull
    sorry davs i didnt answer your question yes i been positive on spark recently mel , ift , mcy to name a few and plenty of stuff in the past

sorry i forgot tlt see so many bullish stocks ive seen i cant remeber them all

and as a note ive been bearish for a while maybe 6 mths on the whole retirement sector think its about that cant quite remeber would need to check the sum thread
    Last edited by bull....; 17-12-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Banned

Selling at this level reminds and of that film Dumb and Dumber, can't remember if there was a sequel.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    you must be old and doddery lol ive been plenty bullish over the years now im both bullish and bearish depending on the stock or market. some might say i have matured with age now that i understand that theres two sides to a market.

anyway down we go will 1.08 hold , remember 1.08 is a pivot point on the charts pivot points can act as support sometimes
    Well done for calling it. I will give credit where credit is due. I do not understand this market and if it goes lower I will be pouncing on this share. What do you see as fair value for Oceania from reading the charts?