sharetrader
Page 245 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 1451952352412422432442452462472482492552953457451245 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 19735

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Selling at this level reminds and of that film Dumb and Dumber, can't remember if there was a sequel.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...38DA&FORM=VIRE

Don't worry, we'll catch our break too...we just have to keep our eyes open
    That bus ride is OCA at $1.08 in my opinion. How could you not get lucky
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Well done for calling it. I will give credit where credit is due. I do not understand this market and if it goes lower I will be pouncing on this share. What do you see as fair value for Oceania from reading the charts?
    I'm not sure that pouncing on any stock is a good idea - at least, not until it stops its downward momentum.

Neighbour had to bail me up and asked wtf is going on with the OCA share price

I told him one guy said it’s a bit like Dumb and Dumber all this selling

Neighbour says he feels like Dumb buying at 121 but one of his bowling mates feels like Dumber because he bought heaps more than me

What could I say .....couldn’t really say ‘the trend is your friend’ could I so just told not too look at the price anymore and just think of it as a bad dream.

Don’t think that’s giving financial advise ...is it?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

The whole up trend busted a few days ago, today the 200MA support fails and the both of the horizontal supports between $1.11 and $1.09 fail as well.

So you could imagine supports just about anywhere but I'm picking between $1.05 (green line) and $0.95 below that. Anyway, that's my accumulate range, hopefully before the Feb results.

Attachment 10201

OBV not looking too good either....heading downward since the Macquarie sell down.

Apparently a falling OBV reflects negative volume pressure that can foreshadow lower prices......and worse there’s currently no divergence with price. In theory volume precedes price but we haven’t got a bullish divergence yet, when OBV moves higher even as prices move lower. Something like that anyway is how Mr P explained it to me

Maybe the lesson is a simple one .....never buy off Private Equity
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Volume weighted average price today was $1.0972 so perhaps lets not all get too carried away with this breaking completely down stuff.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Volume weighted average price today was $1.0972 so perhaps lets not all get too carried away with this breaking completely down stuff.
    Good thing about TA and FA together is your FA tells you when the company is trading at or below its lowest metrics, and TA never lies, it confirms that market sentiment is gifting you a great deal. Conflating those equates to an accumulation opportunity for high conviction companies. It really doesn't matter how far the market dump this, as you've repeatedly said it's a long termer, and the cheaper you can buy it and the more you can buy of it the better your long term yield will be. Think of it as a gift, the market is gifting you long term yield which is improving as the SP falls, as long as you can stomach the head share price fluctuations and take advantage of the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Good thing about TA and FA together is your FA tells you when the company is trading at or below its lowest metrics, and TA never lies, it confirms that market sentiment is gifting you a great deal. Conflating those equates to an accumulation opportunity for high conviction companies. It really doesn't matter how far the market dump this, as you've repeatedly said it's a long termer, and the cheaper you can buy it and the more you can buy of it the better your long term yield will be. Think of it as a gift, the market is gifting you long term yield which is improving as the SP falls, as long as you can stomach the head share price fluctuations and take advantage of the opportunity.
    Yes absolutely, a gift you give yourself and I am happy to keep accumulating down here but am carefully pacing myself.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Except that the metrics thrown up by fundamental analysis are historical, making no allowance for future conditions!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Except that the metrics thrown up by fundamental analysis are historical, making no allowance for future conditions!
    The Fundamentals are strong as are the the Tailwinds but the market is weak, who are you going to believe? you already know my answer.