sharetrader
Page 246 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1461962362422432442452462472482492502562963467461246 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 19415

Yesterday’s share price action just an aberration and today the share price will be well over 110 again won’t it?

Would never have thought we would be relieved and excited to see 110 again
    Last edited by winner69; 18-12-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Maybe if we talk less, ramp less, and give OCA next to no attention the share price will fare better?
    Seems to work for ARV

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Maybe if we talk less, ramp less, and give OCA next to no attention the share price will fare better?
    Seems to work for ARV
    The company must be struggling, maybe someone knows the results are going to be disappointing next month?

We`ll that thought lasted all of about 2 seconds... I`ll think I`ll keep them all for another 5 years, might get back to $1.20 but at least the dividend will be 10 cents by then.
    Last edited by Maverick; 18-12-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    The company must be struggling, maybe someone knows the results are going to be disappointing next month?

We`ll that thought lasted all of about 2 seconds... I`ll think I`ll keep them all for another 5 years, might get back to $1.20 but at least the dividend will be 10 cents by then.
    If the divvie is 10cents a share by then the SP should be over the $2.00 mark,and yes like you will hang on to them and add a few now and again.

Advanced Member

$1.07 keep waiting people even though it is tempting. Maybe insider knowledge. If news is bad we have a leaky boat in this business

Spoke with a Oceania Nurse Manager yesterday who said Oceania care placements in Chch are increasingly made by Gov agency referral over private patients. Not sure how this impacts revenue but would have thought Govt guaranteed revenue should be viewed as a positive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    $1.07 keep waiting people even though it is tempting. Maybe insider knowledge. If news is bad we have a leaky boat in this business
    Not insider knowledge just a Fear gripped market.

CFO seems happy to continue to hold, 340k odd.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Spoke with a Oceania Nurse Manager yesterday who said Oceania care placements in Chch are increasingly made by Gov agency referral over private patients. Not sure how this impacts revenue but would have thought Govt guaranteed revenue should be viewed as a positive.
    Positive on a referral basis and if it stops beds from being empty for too long but on a financial basis it makes no difference whether residents are private paying or fully subsidised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Well done for calling it. I will give credit where credit is due. I do not understand this market and if it goes lower I will be pouncing on this share. What do you see as fair value for Oceania from reading the charts?
    fair value is what the market decides obviously not around these levels , breaking down thru uptrend from when first listed now and the 1.08 didnt provide much support. next pivot support is 1 dollar also a 50% retracement level. 1.04 before then?
    one step ahead of the herd