sharetrader
Page 248 of 1973 FirstFirst ... 1481982382442452462472482492502512522582983487481248 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 19727
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    rubbish bp and you know it , theres plenty of stocks on the nzx holding there ground or even going up.

as far as my guess on deaths are down how would you know thats not the case have you been counting the hearses leaving? so your more informed than my guess
    Your talking more nonsense there bull, I can assure you that people are dying just as readily of late in this sector as they always have. PS-Whoever sold OCA at $1.05 has serious mental health issues.Lol

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

My holding just dipped into the red today for the first time, stink, guess I may have to top up when it goes down further as not planning on selling Chart looking pretty sick tho
    Last edited by RupertBear; 18-12-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The whole up trend busted a few days ago, today the 200MA support fails and the both of the horizontal supports between $1.11 and $1.09 fail as well.

So you could imagine supports just about anywhere but I'm picking between $1.05 (green line) and $0.95 below that. Anyway, that's my accumulate range, hopefully before the Feb results.

Attachment 10201
    I rarely quote myself, it's the height of poor form imo, but I can't resist as the SP today found that green line support at $1.05 and would you believe it, bounced off it! Closing at $1.07.

Enough from me, just a coincidence probably, almost certainly, but kind of amusing in an otherwise thoroughly depressing day for OCA's SP.

Today's guru is tomorrow's fool.

I think a few weak hands got flushed out today. Now trading on a forward PE of about 10 which is extremely cheap for this sector which as we all know has very strong tailwinds for the foreseeable future. I am staying strapped in tight with a good supply of sick bags kept handy and will ride out this turbulence no matter how bad it gets. I hate extreme turbulence on any journey but sometimes one has to man up and weather the storm and this is one of those occasions.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I rarely quote myself, it's the height of poor form imo, but I can't resist as the SP today found that green line support at $1.05 and would you believe it, bounced off it! Closing at $1.07.

Enough from me, just a coincidence probably, almost certainly, but kind of amusing in an otherwise thoroughly depressing day for OCA's SP.

Today's guru is tomorrow's fool.
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am trying (very trying, my wife would say ...) to understand TA. How do you get support at $1.05? I have tried to pick support for OCA but seem to stick at $0.98

looks like 1 is on the cards heavy selling occurring. 1 is next supports in the charts as mentioned prior. no guarantee of course
    one step ahead of the herd

Haven't they got a result coming next month ? (and a dividend) price drop could be something to do with this?

I think I'll retire into an OCA facility if everyone there lives longer.
    Not so keen on SUM RYM ARV if they "have hearses waiting at the door".

Guru

I sold out a third of my OCA holding at 98c this time a year ago as I needed the cash at the time... Didn't really want to, but it is what it is.
    Now here I am a year later and it seems there is momentum for it to go back to that price I sold a portion out at a year ago - 6 months ago I never thought I'd see such a stunning opportunity, a 2nd chance, if anything.
    Also didn't think I'd see HBL go under $1.50 either and it went 10% below that point yesterday.

It seems I am as good as the analysts at Macquaries when it comes to picking numbers vs what is actually the case
    ARV rock solid still at $1.30, so lets keep quiet on that thread plz... juicy 1.3 cent dividend paid tomorrow as well
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 19-12-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Banned

Might have to up the Meds for those still selling, it's obvious their conditions are not under control.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Might have to up the Meds for those still selling, it's obvious their conditions are not under control.Lol
    thats the problem with meds the side affects. just need to see some of the zombies in care facilities to know they should be smoking weed instead
    one step ahead of the herd