sharetrader
Page 313 of 1969 FirstFirst ... 2132633033093103113123133143153163173233634138131313 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 19689

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Other indicators turning up and those bands are too wide at this point to draw any conclusions.
    just a observation not a conclusion
    one step ahead of the herd

Yesterday’s talk about Oceanio being a private equity IPO ....here’s one view

Not aimed at OCA ....just accounting and IPO in general ....though bottom right hand box is interesting
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

How much of the pessimistic sentiment based on falling real estate values, in Aust & predicted to follow here, seems misplaced?
    While Auckland house prices only slipped .09% over the summer, values in some of the regions going gang busters, e.g. Hawkes Bay up over 10% (OCA has 8 sites in H'Bay. 7 sites in Tasman/Nelson, 11 in Coromandel Waikato, Wellington, Canterbury etc )
    With it's regional spread, overall value of OCA real estate assets likely to still be increasing rather than sliding.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    How much of the pessimistic sentiment based on falling real estate values, in Aust & predicted to follow here, seems misplaced?
    While Auckland house prices only slipped .09% over the summer, values in some of the regions going gang busters, e.g. Hawkes Bay up over 10% (OCA has 8 sites in H'Bay. 7 sites in Tasman/Nelson, 11 in Coromandel Waikato, Wellington, Canterbury etc )
    With it's regional spread, overall value of OCA real estate assets likely to still be increasing rather than sliding.
    Great post and very well said !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    If they print any of their analysis out on paper and send it to me I hope its on toilet paper so I have some use for it.
    I won't mince words here, I honestly think their analysis is complete garbage.
    Come on Beagle, sell all your OCA like I did last week and join us over here at ATM. We are having a ball. We can always get back to OCA when ATM parties over.
    Last edited by see weed; 13-02-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Come on Beagle, sell all your OCA like I did last week and join us over here at ATM. We are having a ball. We can always get back to OCA when ATM parties over.
    dont forget ift or mel
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

When the current ATM party is over the ballroom will be turned into trash palace.

Beagle don't like masquerading as the shoe shine boy being last to buy on a run that's already almost done. I think in the late $13's ATM is a very high risk place for anyone to invest fresh capital. Synlait is the home for new money in that sector in the late $9's in my opinion.

No way selling OCA at $1.06 and paying top dollar for ATM makes any sense to me.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-02-2019 at 12:45 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    When the current ATM party is over the ballroom will be turned into trash palace.
    Yeah, just like my favourite movie Hangover, but what a lot of fun getting there. You can join us to couta1, plenty of time before it hits $14.

Banned

Yeah, just like my favourite movie Hangover, but what a lot of fun getting there. You can join us to couta1, plenty of time before it hits $14.
    I've never not spent some time at this party however I'm currently on the sell side of the room.