sharetrader
Page 318 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 2182683083143153163173183193203213223283684188181318 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 19604

Gross D Y 1.9% as against our Liz’s outstanding 4.4%. By my maths that makes OCA 43% better for an investor . I can’t see it any other way?

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Gross D Y 1.9% as against our Liz’s outstanding 4.4%. By my maths that makes OCA 43% better for an investor . I can’t see it any other way?
    NO NO NO Warren .....131% better
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Gosh, all these billions & percentages far too confusing, now I have my dividend will chuck in the drawer for a few months.............

Hello Mr D. catcher . No it’s easy although Mr Beagle and Mr Winner have far greater numerical ability than I. Gross D Yeild is the % return to you measured against the current price of the share . It’s a vital % to anyone who otherwise would have their $ in the bank .

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Gosh, all these billions & percentages far too confusing, now I have my dividend will chuck in the drawer for a few months.............
    Disappointed in you dc ...you should be reinvesting your dividend but if not doing that at least go and buy something nice for yourself ....never chuck dividends in the drawer
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Disappointed in you dc ...you should be reinvesting your dividend but if not doing that at least go and buy something nice for yourself ....never chuck dividends in the drawer
    My apologies winner69 should have said "CHUCK the SHARES in the drawer for a few months" .... as currently 97% invested

1.04 here we come again
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    1.04 here we come again
    Longterm holder so $2 here I go........ Of course taking a year or two at least, but it will come

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Longterm holder so $2 here I go........ Of course taking a year or two at least, but it will come
    I'm really interested in OCA and others' views, especially in these times that are upon us. The Government would be 100% suicidal to move on CGT in this area and here is my view.
    Lets stay with OCA. They are are returning 4.34% on investors money---quite fair I say. I know Beagle and others can state exactly the returns from care (an enormous responsibility of the State that's growing every day) as against property. If the property supports the care---excellent. Without profit every company is doomed. The thought of a failed healthcare company with 3600 patients!!!!!

Before I invested and since, I visited OCA villages --there are huge numbers of folks needing quality Old Age care. There is no way on earth they can get that top care outside of a quality care home (I have tried toileting infirm loved ones -- a nightmare at home without the training, gear and skill of OCA staff.). Indeed I selected OCA because i was so impressed,
    1stly with the quality and size (all of my business life cash flow inwards severely restricted me) of the care operation.
    2ndly The planned care suites are a total winner.
    3rdly I like very much the Directors --people in the care and construction game itself, led by proven skill, and with big personal investments in their company.
    I remain delighted with progress. If Ryman can get to $12 so can OCA. Good on you OCA .
    Last edited by warren; 01-03-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Best dividend yield of the aged care sector with the best reputation in late stage care trading on the best forward PE multiple and with many years of developments already consented.

Long term this is a classic bottom drawer stock and a real winner !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine