sharetrader
Page 66 of 1964 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970761161665661066 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hopefully will be pretty expensive high margin (for OCA) units
    It would be the most compelling reason,otherwise, why do it ,when they already have years of brown field development land.

I think this pup could bark a bit in 2018. If they can exceed their forecast numbers and the outlook is encouraging the underlying PE is cheap as chips.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

It is slowly going up. Sellers are drying up. Wonder I should top up again. Like mr dog said...the pup could bark in 4 weeks time...25th Jan 2018?

Or maybe the pup trips over its own paws ?, early days, too hard to tell. Interesting move to buy that site on unconditional terms. Hope the neighbors are friendly to the consent process.Quite like the way MET buy sites conditional on consents and due diligence, very little risk in that approach. A little birdie tells me their care standards are very very good.
    Disc: Modest holding, lets see what their batting average looks like over the next few years.
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-12-2017 at 10:33 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Or maybe the pup trips over its own paws ?, early days, too hard to tell. Interesting move to buy that site on unconditional terms. Hope the neighbors are friendly to the consent process.Quite like the way MET buy sites conditional on consents and due diligence, very little risk in that approach. A little birdie tells me their care standards are very very good.
    Disc: Modest holding, lets see what their batting average looks like over the next few years.
    i doubt it will trips over. Thier last report was exceeding market expectation. Plenty of progresses which completed thier end of year n scheduled to be completed early next year. Yes, indeed. Thier care is excellent..better than Arvida. My wife is RN...her friend works at OCA.

Their lasts purchase is right in the middle of some very expensive homes, not sure the neighbours will be impressed, then again the land is a bit of an eyesore at the moment, has been for quite some time. They were/are all individual sites reasonably large. Think they were part of nearly half of two streets someone bought up with a view to building their own gated type community or something similar, until all it all fell over.

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    i doubt it will trips over. Thier last report was exceeding market expectation. Plenty of progresses which completed thier end of year n scheduled to be completed early next year. Yes, indeed. Thier care is excellent..better than Arvida. My wife is RN...her friend works at OCA.
    Well I guess if you doubt it’ll trip over, then I guess it’s a BUY

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    Well I guess if you doubt it’ll trip over, then I guess it’s a BUY
    So little value left on the NZX perhaps given relative valuations the potential rewards could outweigh the risks ? I suspect this has a reasonable chance of being a top performer for 2018. Might double down if I'm feeling brave soon.
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-12-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So little value left on the NZX perhaps given relative valuations the potential rewards could outweigh the risks ? I suspect this has a reasonable chance of being a top performer for 2018. Might double down if I'm feeling brave soon.
    I have also heard OCA has very good care standards, and continuum of care. I would hesitate to agree they are better than Arvida (and that is when you know they really are the best!). Like I boldlyand bravely called a few years ago with Arvida, I think OCA could be the top performer over the coming year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I have also heard OCA has very good care standards, and continuum of care. I would hesitate to agree they are better than Arvida (and that is when you know they really are the best!). Like I boldlyand bravely called a few years ago with Arvida, I think OCA could be the top performer over the coming year.

Yes..topped up a small parcel again this morning...