sharetrader
Page 72 of 1976 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576821221725721072 ... LastLast

In the Oceania PDS:
    Oceania is forecasting $51.4 million in pro forma Underlying
    NPAT in FY2018F, driven by growth in pro forma Underlying

EBITDA in FY2018F, together with prospective pro forma

depreciation and amortisation ($8.7 million), interest
    expense ($2.1 million, reflecting a full year with Oceania’s
    post-Offer capital structure), and Pro forma Underlying
    taxation expense (nil).
    Was wondering if you guys were using this figure in your forecasts/estimates/models?

Got my little christmas pressie of OCA shares just now ... apologies for pushing the price down to 99c :P

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The best buy for me this Christmas has been ;Ruby Bay [Nelson] Sauvignon Blanc 2011,$4.99 a bottle at Pak N Save,Moorhouse Ave,Christchurch.
    That’s good buying Percy

Jeez cheaper than my favourite beer at the moment. That is Sawmill Brewery, The Doctor which is $9.90 a bottle ......and the bottles smaller than your Ruby Bay .....but very nice.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    Got my little christmas pressie of OCA shares just now ... apologies for pushing the price down to 99c :P
    C’mon hogie .....you should have bought a big Christmas pressie ....like heaps of OCA shares and pushed the price up in the process.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap, nice sweet 50% gain coming in 2018 as the tidal wave of old folks needing care steps up another gear.

My conservative estimate is $1.25 in the second week of February. By Friday 21 December of 2018, I hope this would appreciate to $1.55.

If there is a dividend which is already as good as any interest rate in a New Zealand bank and a low buy in price with potential and a good brand I think there can surely be another winner out of OCA.

I like what I read about this company, they seem down to earth. I see the OCA model as working wonders going into the future.

Good buying at around $1.00, 10 cents either side and I think long term you will still have yourself a bargain. My SUM return is currently above 70%, not including dividends etc and I feel there is plenty of room to move there. I see OCA easily performing the same.

Merry festivities to you all - stay safe on the roads

We'll we're back over $1.00, lets see if it lasts this time round

Is it speculation that OCA will be declaring a dividend on results date or is there a mention of this somewhere by the company?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Is it speculation that OCA will be declaring a dividend on results date or is there a mention of this somewhere by the company?
    From the annual report:
    “Oceania Healthcare has established a dividend policy with a targeted pay out ratio of 50% to 60% of annual underlying NPAT. We intend to commence paying dividends during the 2018 nancial year, with an initial interim dividend expected to be paid in February 2018.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Mr Market probably just forgot about it (a good dividend - when the share price was in the 90's) then woke up recently at the prospect of an announcement this month of potentially strong first half results (and corresponding strong first half dividend).

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    From the annual report:
    “Oceania Healthcare has established a dividend policy with a targeted pay out ratio of 50% to 60% of annual underlying NPAT. We intend to commence paying dividends during the 2018 nancial year, with an initial interim dividend expected to be paid in February 2018.”
    Thanks kind sir