sharetrader
Page 76 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980861261765761076 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

well this little puppy seems to be losing its appeal quickly......

RYM currently $10.30 with OCA at $1.03

OCA about right at this price

And Ggcc OCA isn’t a dog .....
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Seems like a good opportunity to top up if one thinks next weeks results are going to be smashing

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    RYM currently $10.30 with OCA at $1.03

OCA about right at this price

And Ggcc OCA isn’t a dog .....
    Definitely not a dog haha. I own some but hope they go lower so I may just top up

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    well this little puppy seems to be losing its appeal quickly......
    Benjamin Graham's greatest advice
    "is that the investor should not regard the whims of Mr. Market as a determining factor in the value of the shares the investor owns. He should profit from market folly rather than participate in it. The investor is advised to concentrate on the real life performance of his companies and receiving dividends, rather than be too concerned with Mr. Market's often irrational behavior."
    $1.03 is irrational ----super assets, super staff, super outlook, super managers (so far), the prospect of a very super profit and a bank of golden income stream called Aged Care!! Buy Buy Buy for all your worth said Mr Graham when and only when you have determined the value !.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Looking forward to the result, expecting good things, I now rate OCA as having the most potential in the sector for SP appreciation over the next few years.
    Just felt I needed to repeat this post again.

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Benjamin Graham's greatest advice
    "is that the investor should not regard the whims of Mr. Market as a determining factor in the value of the shares the investor owns. He should profit from market folly rather than participate in it. The investor is advised to concentrate on the real life performance of his companies and receiving dividends, rather than be too concerned with Mr. Market's often irrational behavior."
    $1.03 is irrational ----super assets, super staff, super outlook, super managers (so far), the prospect of a very super profit and a bank of golden income stream called Aged Care!! Buy Buy Buy for all your worth said Mr Graham when and only when you have determined the value !.
    Good advice

Why did you tag your enthusiasm with the phrase ‘so far’
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Default Ah Ha

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good advice

Why did you tag your enthusiasm with the phrase ‘so far’
    Hello Winner69. I was not actually being enthusiastic, rather just trying to apply Ben Graham logic although he did use intricate mathematical models whereas I look at fundamentals. (quality assets, quality cash flow, quality good name, top quality staff, quality dividends and growth. (The Tidal wave is coming and that cannot be argued)
    Now to answer you --when the OCA mangers have built their business to such an extent that that building is reflected by Mr Market placing a $10 value on each share and there has been no evidence of thieving or payment excesses and( as Mr Maersk famously said "every step has been taken to avoid any disaster befalling our company") then I will remove the "so far"
    Kind regards Warren b.

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    Hello Winner69. I was not actually being enthusiastic, rather just trying to apply Ben Graham logic although he did use intricate mathematical models whereas I look at fundamentals. (quality assets, quality cash flow, quality good name, top quality staff, quality dividends and growth. (The Tidal wave is coming and that cannot be argued)
    Now to answer you --when the OCA mangers have built their business to such an extent that that building is reflected by Mr Market placing a $10 value on each share and there has been no evidence of thieving or payment excesses and( as Mr Maersk famously said "every step has been taken to avoid any disaster befalling our company") then I will remove the "so far"
    Kind regards Warren b.

I look forward to the day they trade for $10 each!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    I look forward to the day they trade for $10 each!
    I am "well positioned."