sharetrader
Page 78 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182881281785781078 ... LastLast

Hey BoobyM, you seem to be calling out a number of posters who have volunteered their considered thoughts and valuable information to this forum over quite a long time period now. How about some facts and figures from your good self instead of the clicky fingers routine. Remember OCA was floated by a private equity firm and we don't have to go too far back in history to be aware of PE floats, so I for one think the various cautions were warranted. No problem changing that opinion when the facts stack up.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Give the likes of Beagle and others it was them who decided OCA wasn’t a dog after all and drove the price up from the 85 cents it was languishing at to about $1.10 odd.

Without them changing their minds the share price might still be about 90 cents

But due credit to the early adopters / foundation shareholders who reckoned this was the goods at the IPO. They saw through the glossy magazines and nice words.
    Interesting.85 cents to $1.10,= 25cents,and with 622,459,626 OCA shares on issue ,Beagle and others, increased the market cap of OCA by over $155mil.?
    Whatch out Chris Lee you have competition.!...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Too many Super Moons of late and even a Blue Moon coming up
    31 January - super blue blood moon eclipse – For the first time since 31 March 1866, three separate celestial events will occur simultaneously in one night. Better be cashed up to take full advantage of the lunacy.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    31 January - super blue blood moon eclipse – For the first time since 31 March 1866, three separate celestial events will occur simultaneously in one night. Better be cashed up to take full advantage of the lunacy.
    Will it affect humans more than cats and dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Will it affect humans more than cats and dogs?
    Depends on the breed.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Hey BoobyM, you seem to be calling out a number of posters who have volunteered their considered thoughts and valuable information to this forum over quite a long time period now. How about some facts and figures from your good self instead of the clicky fingers routine. Remember OCA was floated by a private equity firm and we don't have to go too far back in history to be aware of PE floats, so I for one think the various cautions were warranted. No problem changing that opinion when the facts stack up.
    I'm not calling these posters out at all. I agree Couta's and Beagle's knowledge and insights are valuable, hence the reason why I'm asking them. If they want to share the information I've asked about with us then that's great and if they would prefer to keep it to themselves that's fine too. I thought this forum was a place where we can share and discuss information that might be helpful to others. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    LOL, at least there was a new moon on the 17th, giving investors ample opportunity to cash out before the 31st .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    I would strongly argue the facts haven't changed, but the opinions have.
    Pure magic

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Interesting.85 cents to $1.10,= 25cents,and with 622,459,626 OCA shares on issue ,Beagle and others, increased the market cap of OCA by over $155mil.?
    Whatch out Chris Lee you have competition.!...lol.
    Of course Beagle and others didn't buy $155m of shares percy - just the market cap went up by that much during that time

If I recall they were disappointed the momentum didn't continue to make the share price go to 120 plus ....that would have created another $60m of market cap or shareholder wealth

There were a lot of others no doubt but they were an enthusiastic lot and keep reminding us that OCA could do no wrong. t_j did a good job in convincing them
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I would strongly argue the facts haven't changed, but the opinions have.
    Pure magic
    Yes mate - you did a good job ramping this at the time

I think it just took many to actually have faith in 'facts' post IPO and the company did a few actual good things as well didn't they
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”