sharetrader
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

.... Exactly as I said, superb foresight & zero empathy.

You are a superstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceived View Post
    .... Exactly as I said, superb foresight & zero empathy.

You are a superstar!
    Your post has given me an opportunity for a bit of self reflection. And I disagree with you - while I do admit my well of empathy is not exactly over flowing.

I do have empathy for holders in say CBL. Insurance is a known thing, complicated but known especially if reports to market are to be believed. Which they ought to be because there is a legal obligation to be truthful.

I do have empathy for holders in FBU. Construction is a known thing, not too complicated providing you have decent managers - which you would expect FBU to hire.

I could go on about all the other companies where people have lost money (myself included) and I will have some empathy.

But I have zero empathy for holders in MJP. Simply because I dont have empathy for stupid.

This may sound harsh but holders should really look closely at themselves (not me) and ask themselves why on earth did they buy into MJP. Without rehashing the history Glen had pottered in his back shed for 30 years. 30 years! Can you think of any commercial thing that had a 30 year gestation. The internal combustion engine was probably quicker, The light bulb likely was and telephony may not have been so long. So why would anyone think that something as simple as strapping on an engine attached to a couple of fans was ever going to be a goer. Madness! Let alone the insanity of strapping a widow maker to your back and paying for the pleasure.

Have people been deceived by MJP. I dont think so - because the writing was so obvious it was beyond deceit. Judgment clouded by fantasy and greed maybe.

Suck up your losses and learn from your mistakes. Thats where your energy should go - rather than sarcastic comments

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Deceived View Post
    Thank you for your empathy, minimoke. I understand where your allegiances are and long live the corporate frauds community, with support like this. Trust that you will never be in a position like myself. ..... Of course you won't, with your foresight and expertise!
    err guys groundhog day but hugely it just means you are human and not bots
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 19-05-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

err guys groundhog day but hugely it just means you are human and not bots
    LOL. At least I'm consistent!

Anyone ever seen a train wreck in slow motion frame by agonising frame. Now down to $0.006 or a market cap of $2.2m

Really not long now from a hard choice. Do I buy a JetPack or do I buy the company. A bit like that old Remington advert
    Last edited by minimoke; 23-05-2018 at 01:38 PM. Reason: 0.006 not 0.06!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Anyone ever seen a train wreck in slow motion frame by agonising frame. Now down to $0.006 or a market cap of $2.2m

Really not long now from a hard choice. Do I buy a JetPack or do I buy the company. A bit like that old Remington advert
    Minimoke, I learnt my lesson alright. It was $400 bucks so i'm not too distressed but the lesson learnt was valuable. It was a red or black moment when the price was sitting around $0.10 ish /// a gamble that was never going to happen lol, now its not worth selling and best to forget.

ATM has well and truly made up grounds for the dumb move above :X

Its a bit tragic when there is one solitary Ask at $0.007 for their 4000 shares. At $28 it will just cover brokerage costs. And there's the dilemma. Submitting to the 2,000,000 Bids you don't want to drop your pants to their $0.006 bid

2 more days to go folks. You have till end of business on Friday 1 June to make best what few remaining options you have with your MJP shares. After thats its off to the NZ USX where you will experience virtually zero liquidity.

Amazingly people are still prepared to give you $0.007 a share. More cents than sense I reckon - but its not my money.

Anyone with fond memories when this was at $1.70. Just three and a bit years ago.

Farewell MJP. Left the ASX on 0.007. Many lessons to be learnt from that exercise.

Mods = might be a good time to shift this thread to NZAX (or wherever the remnants land)

Investor

MJP has just listed on the USX..