sharetrader
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

$4.7m (excluding engineering staff costs and building lease) spent on R and D in the past 9 months. They are having a joke! Best they publish a report on what that R&D is doing. Otherwise it just seems to me a way of laundering cash.

Countdown now begins in earnest. SGM yesterday voted in favour of delisting from ASX. 1 month or so and MJP will be a goneburger. SP showing some resilience at $0.01 but on low volume.

Edit: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/103...e-to-leave-asx. (Glen is back in his garage working on another money loosing scheme)
    Last edited by minimoke; 02-05-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Doing my best here to give folks a chance to sell before your shares become worthless. A new all time low of $0.008 today. Total market cap just a little over $3m. (Glen will be ready to launch a takeover soon)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Doing my best here to give folks a chance to sell before your shares become worthless. A new all time low of $0.008 today. Total market cap just a little over $3m. (Glen will be ready to launch a takeover soon)
    It will cost me more to sell them lol

Quote Originally Posted by madmat View Post
    It will cost me more to sell them lol
    You'll save even more now. Closed at $0.007 or market cap of $2.7m. Might not be long before you can buy the whole company instead.

Guru

Default Indeed, the Master of Deception is back .....

Mr. Martin's garage has been cleared of all previous prototypes & selected investors are now invited to finance his latest 'disruptive aviation platform'.

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/d...-jetpack-comes

3 years have already been spent on building miniature versions and judging by Mr. Martin's history, only another 30+ years before his new company will be listed on an overseas stock exchange. Of course, there will be lots of promising announcements during these 3 decades, appearances at the Oshkosh Air Show in the USA and probably also excursions to places like the French Riviera, accompanied by a carefully packaged static display.

Please forget everything you have learned about this New Zealand celebrity and give this man another chance. It's only money ......

Bwahahaha. PMSL!

In case we need reminding of Glens last money raising exercise, which was initially aimed at "Sophistcated (read - thick as pig sh1te) Investors" and then spruiked to Australians (which only proves they are thicker than we give them credit for) here is what happens to your money

minimoke ..... You really seem to be such a charming person, blaming MJP investors residing outside of your hometown, for trusting one of your fellow Christchurch citizens.

Your Guru status is well deserved, since you have so many "could have told you" insights.

Really looking forward to more meaningful and empathetic contributions .....

Quote Originally Posted by Deceived View Post
    minimoke ..... You really seem to be such a charming person, blaming MJP investors residing outside of your hometown, for trusting one of your fellow Christchurch citizens.

Your Guru status is well deserved, since you have so many "could have told you" insights.

Really looking forward to more meaningful and empathetic contributions .....
    If you followed my posts on this thread and the previous thread you will see I have consistently said this was a money looser from day one - well before IPO. I said from the front dont trust. I said from the front it would end in tears. Try reading the whole story - not one post out of context. But if you prefer the rampers on Hot Copper go for it. Incidentally, I have zero sympathy for anyone who lost money on this one - the writing was on teh wall and plain as day - except for teh dreams of something that literally was never going to get off the ground.