sharetrader
Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    If you thought you were to lat to invest, dont worry, they have extended!:

http://www.martinjetpack.com/news/15...o-offer-period
    Its after 5.00pm and one week on and hark, what do I hear? No, not the sound of a jet pack passing by - just the sound of silence. But if I listen very very carefully I can hear the faint ticking of a clock as the seconds pass by with nervous IPO investors wondering if they have done the right thing.

Cool Minimoke Jetpack

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Its after 5.00pm and one week on and hark, what do I hear? No, not the sound of a jet pack passing by - just the sound of silence. But if I listen very very carefully I can hear the faint ticking of a clock as the seconds pass by with nervous IPO investors wondering if they have done the right thing.
    Are you worried that you might miss out on a good old fashioned stag? Or a good old fashioned investment?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11369319
    Martin Aircraft Company has extended its IPO for two weeks as the firm negotiates with a potential investor that could become a cornerstone shareholder.

The Christchurch jetpack maker's offer period was to close last Friday, but will now remain open until December 12.
    Chief executive Peter Coker said the negotiations could result in a cornerstone shareholder coming on board before the planned ASX listing.

"We felt it better for the company and the potential shareholders to continue those discussions and that meant we had to extend the IPO for two weeks," Coker says.

He says the company is confident it will raise the full A$25 million in growth capital it is seeking through the issue of 50 million shares at A50c apiece.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Are you worried that you might miss out on a good old fashioned stag? Or a good old fashioned investment?
    i love stags - but I have a golden rule. Demand has to clearly outstrip supply. Given MJP have a pot load of shares they are ready to offload to the special investor I don't think the demand side is right. Alternatively, demand may be so great that once the special investor has had their allocation we plebs would be scaled back - so I wouldn't have as many to stag as I might like.

As for an old fashioned investment I have a picture of the XRO chart in my mind and I cant budge it. I reckon it looks like a MJP takeoff procedure and once peak altitude is reached the inevitable happens. i can see MJP shares doing the same - assuming of course they actually take off.

Guru

Dont worry Minimoke - you will get as many as you want as they will stuggle to fill the order.

However, the special investors already got tehir share sin the pre IPO capital raise at at huge discount(30c vs 50c IPO)! Some will no doubt to be happy to dump at 40c (20% under IPO) and still have a 33% gain in less than a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    If you thought you were to lat to invest, dont worry, they have extended!:

http://www.martinjetpack.com/news/15...o-offer-period
    I'm wondering now how complex these discussions can be. 11 days on and still no progress. How can that be for a company with no revenue, no product, no market, no sales and just a bigger big back shed.

I'm wondering now how complex these discussions can be. 11 days on and still no progress. How can that be for a company with no revenue, no product, no market, no sales and just a bigger big back shed.
    Want to put a pack of Winnie Blues on it???

Want to put a pack of Winnie Blues on it???
    tempting except I have a rule not to steal candy from a baby - unless mum isn't looking. Besides I don't smoke so the prize isn't very tempting.

I think that if your bullishness pays off you will be rewarded with riches beyond your imagination wheras I will be feeding from the mouths of babe's.

If however my bearish approach proves correct I will bask in the knowledge of once again being right and you will forever rue the day you made a $500 punt on MJP.

tempting except I have a rule not to steal candy from a baby - unless mum isn't looking. Besides I don't smoke so the prize isn't very tempting.

I think that if your bullishness pays off you will be rewarded with riches beyond your imagination wheras I will be feeding from the mouths of babe's.

If however my bearish approach proves correct I will bask in the knowledge of once again being right and you will forever rue the day you made a $500 punt on MJP.
    Winnie Blues mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKCm...B2nobFm3MGNsBQ

Jeez cobber, you'll be telling me next the Department of the Environment has placed a large order with MJP to provide jetpacks for spotters when the Drop Bear hunting season starts.