sharetrader
Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

Hi guys,

It's my first time applying for shares during IPO phase. I completed the form on Martin jetpack website and paid the money.
    I did this last week and I haven't heard anything since then. Am I supposed to be getting a letter or email about the shares from the company or something?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ryuzaki View Post
    Hi guys,

It's my first time applying for shares during IPO phase. I completed the form on Martin jetpack website and paid the money.
    I did this last week and I haven't heard anything since then. Am I supposed to be getting a letter or email about the shares from the company or something?
    No. consider all your money lost. Just joking.

Dont expect to hear anything till the shares are issued.

Hi guys,

Just drop them an email. They take all of about 30 minutes to reply

You should get an automatically generated email confirming your application.... I'm surprised you didnt get it, have you checked the spam folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwind View Post
    You should get an automatically generated email confirming your application.... I'm surprised you didnt get it, have you checked the spam folder?
    I did get email about confirmation of application and the BPAY details with a note saying "NOTE: YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOUR PAYMENT IS RECEIVED." and then I paid through BPAY and that was it. Nothing else came through and I've checked the spam mail as well. I guess I'll wait until next week.

the money will go through in a few days..

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I'm tired of having to hold your hand through these simple tasks. I give you more credit than this most of the time but these whimsical ideas just go on.......

Better luck next time mate.
    I sited my source robbo - which was the third ( is this the latest?) Prospectus. If you can't believe the prospectus then what can you believe?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Pilot + petrol + 100kg... Slim down a bit and you'll be fine man.
    large I may be, but no matter how slim this thing isn't carrying two people. According to the videos it cannot take off with one person without two ground crew so I don't know how it is expected to carry out a slimmed down MM.

Reminds me of that puzzle - how does it go?
    There is a jet pack pilot on one side of the river and slim damsel in distress on the other. How many trips across the river does it take to rescue the damsel? First round trip gets the first ground crew man across to the damsel.oops we need 3 ground crew. The third trip gets the second crewman across the river. Now the damsel can jump on board ( oh, by the way where precisely is she going to jump on to ?) With the help of the 2 ground crew And be flown back to the safe side of the river. Trouble is there are now two crewmen stuck on the far side of the river. How does the jetpack get them back?

Hi guys,

It's my first time applying for shares during IPO phase.?
    Seriously? MJP is your first taste at an IPO. My god, I'm lost for words!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Seriously? MJP is your first taste at an IPO. My god, I'm lost for words!
    Yeah, why?
    do you think it's a bad choice?