sharetrader
Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

You may know that the IPO Offer was almost $2m oversubscribed. As a result of this, most IPO applicants were scaled back. Priority applicants were scaled back up to 35% while public applicants were scaled back by as much as 80%, depending on when they applied for shares. On Thursday 19th Feb, Link Market Services mailed out Holding Statements to all IPO applicants and refund cheques to those who were scaled back.

Well .. I guess I wait to see how many shares I actually received then. Should be seeing some mail today.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    and it is true to form - more delayed promises . The latest prospectus indicated normal trading of shares to start on 23 February. A day late
    On this note .. it's been stuck in my head for listing tomorrow. Not sure where I got this, but it's come from somewhere - So they've kept interested parties in the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by GuessX View Post
    You may know that the IPO Offer was almost $2m oversubscribed. As a result of this, most IPO applicants were scaled back.
    of course. The original offer was for up to 50,000,000 shares of which very few were taken up.

Then along came KCS who picked up 52m shares. So the people who got scaled back will think they are missing out which is one way of generating support on listing. Let's see how much demand there is tomorrow

Wow, looks like it'll surge on the IPO, ppl must be piling in, let's hope it opens above $1 AUD tomo~!

Huge buying pressure, this will fly very high, high bidder at 43c already, no sellers in sight yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwind View Post
    Huge buying pressure, this will fly very high, high bidder at 43c already, no sellers in sight yet!
    I don't expect many shares to come online for sale... Many of the buyers through capital raisings will not have had the nous to set up CHESS accounts, and the big holders are locked in for 12 months to 24 months before they can sell.

Those smart people who took part in a capital raising prior to 24 February 2014 could make good though

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I don't expect many shares to come online for sale... Many of the buyers through capital raisings will not have had the nous to set up CHESS accounts, and the big holders are locked in for 12 months to 24 months before they can sell.

Those smart people who took part in a capital raising prior to 24 February 2014 could make good though
    44c already, quick 10% profit

Interesting to see a large order at 55 cents

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Interesting to see a large order at 55 cents

NZ super fund?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    NZ super fund?
    I thought it may be you, minimoke