sharetrader
Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

2 hours in and we are at $0.40. May I stop eating my hat now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwind View Post
    Didnt mention 65c top, I did predict 38c close tho, so let's see
    Oh, you didn't call a 65 cent top? Just a 38 cent close? That's a shame, you could have made some good gains today.

Maybe next time.

DISC: Bought in during a round of capital raising, no restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    2 hours in and we are at $0.40. May I stop eating my hat now?
    I'm sure your hat is long eaten by now, minimoke If only you had the foresight to buy into the IPO!

Heard Mr Martin on the radio today saying they are a couple of generations ahead of what is publicly known/shown - don't want to give all our secrets away - or something like that I think he said

So what does that mean - fly further/longer/bigger payload???

Disc: Have not bought any and not likely to, just interested to see what happens.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Heard Mr Martin on the radio today saying they are a couple of generations ahead of what is publicly known/shown - don't want to give all our secrets away - or something like that I think he said
    So he didn't put info into the prospectus but does disclose (what I would consider price sensitive info) on the radio. Hes going to struggle with a listed company and continuous disclosure isn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    So he didn't put info into the prospectus but does disclose (what I would consider price sensitive info) on the radio. Hes going to struggle with a listed company and continuous disclosure isn't he.
    No need to disclose commercially sensitive information to the market - you know this.

Mr Martin is more than welcome to make comment on the on-going operations of MJP.

Today's price surge disclosed one thing - you were all wrong. Boo hoo hoo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    No need to disclose commercially sensitive information to the market - you know this.

Mr Martin is more than welcome to make comment on the on-going operations of MJP.
    When their nearest competitor is apparently only capable of 30 seconds, then I would argue it isn't commercially sensitive, especially if you are telling people on the radio.

I am an investor, not a stagger/trader so end of day is what is important. (and dont get me wrong, I have bought some companies at IPO that have gone into negative - WYN and the Gentailers spring to mind).

The fact you got them in the pre-IPO round (I think) means you are sitting on a good paper gain at this stage. Its just good to see you being humble about it.

Out of interest, what is your long term plan (serious question). Do you think they have a shot at making it big (ie. you plan to hold long term all going well) or was this only ever about the short term gain (in which case, you have been talking your book quite well).

How us working on version 37.9tai commercially sensitive?

as he is now "founder director" he is probably not the best person to speak on on going operations.

currently at $0.45 so still below the $0.50 they were looking for. Not a bad stag all the same!

I'm sure your hat is long eaten by now, minimoke If only you had the foresight to buy into the IPO!
    Cant say I wasn't warned. Up 10% on $1.3m sales. A good result by any measure

Keep up all the great analysis guys - you're all doing so well with MJP.