sharetrader
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

This is speculator's heaven! Up 30%!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwind View Post
    This is speculator's heaven! Up 30%!
    While I believe in the company .. I'm very surprised at this share price result today.

It's so lucky all those frightened and naive investors listened to minimoke and got their IPO money back.

I would hate to see undeserving types make windfall gains when they don't believe in their investment...

Today is just nuts. How can it possibly get to $0.91 when there were no takers at the $0.50 pre ipo and not many at the $0.40 ipo.

I can only conclude brokers have read something into glens comments yesterday and somehow generated $2m worth of sales Today already.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Seriously? MJP is your first taste at an IPO. My god, I'm lost for words!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuzaki View Post
    Hello all,
    I've decided to pull out from this IPO. Hopefully my letter requesting refund will reach them this week.
    Should have invested my money in AJX stock instead ><....
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuzaki View Post
    I was just contacted by Martin Aircraft.
    I'm getting refund via bank transfer soon for pulling out.

Yay~!
    Yay!! Lucky you got out just in time ryuzaki!! Close one!!

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Yay!! Lucky you got out just in time ryuzaki!! Close one!!
    Let's not forget it took 3 goes to get this thing off the ground. That in itself is a warning sign. I have no explanation for the heights it is currentky reaching - and it will be a total surprise to MJP who had to discount the initiAl $0.50 asking price down to $0.40 in order to gain some traction.

A quick glance at the ask list shows lots of small interest around $3-$4000 mark suggesting it's a broker driven demand.

Take your pleasure now while it lasts. Let's see how long the smile stays on your face. As at today I have lost nothing Except an opportunity to stag. Given the risk profile pre ipo and given no change to that today (excepting glens comments yesterday) the forseeable reward does not stack up.

So, at what point do you take your money and run? Or are you in for the long haul.

Guru

I must say if I was in this for the long haul (im not in at all) I would be selling now and looking to buy in cheaper. I cant see this high price being maintained and it will revert back down to IPO price.

Dear Mini...I actually agree with you ...this is nuts...this whole thing is quite surreal....delayed IPO....and all...overall it don't make sense......I hate staggers anyways cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I must say if I was in this for the long haul (im not in at all) I would be selling now and looking to buy in cheaper. I cant see this high price being maintained and it will revert back down to IPO price.
    you would of course account for loosing around 30% of your profit to the tax man. But as a wise man once said - paying tax I's a great thing because you have made a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    you would of course account for loosing around 30% of your profit to the tax man. But as a wise man once said - paying tax I's a great thing because you have made a profit.
    I invested long enough ago to be enjoying capital gains right now - profits are for traders