sharetrader
Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

Let it not be said I know it all. So could someone please teach me how a company with net assets of $1.8m possibly be valued at the current capitalisation of $288.7m?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Let it not be said I know it all. So could someone please teach me how a company with net assets of $1.8m possibly be valued at the current capitalisation of $288.7m?
    Over $300m, then add the rights, options and warrants There's lots of them.

MJP is worth more than DIL
    Last edited by robbo24; 02-03-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    When the product is as revolutionary and unique as MJP the punters will line up for shares. The media hype following the IPO provided unabated coverage of the product and the stock.

Wouldn't be surprised if MJP was a $1bn company in no time.

It's lucky you scared off so many people from the IPO with your expert opinions, they could clearly use the lesson in when to DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    The media hype following the IPO provided unabated coverage of the product and the stock.
    I haven't seen much hype post ipo certainly not to the level pre ipo. And pretty much nothing in nz which seems surprising the media like good news stories like this. So I'm not sure you can attribute the demand to that.

I've had quick look at the latest financial reports and cant see anything there that would stimulate demand. Could well be I am simply missing it so please feel free to point me in the right direction.

Over $300m, then add the rights, options and warrants
    That puts it in the NXZ50 - and that's crazy for a company with no sales, no revenue and a mil or two in assets. Even PEB has product to market, revenue and $21m in net assets and its worth less.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke;562406[U
    ]I haven't seen much hype post ipo[/U] certainly not to the level pre ipo. And pretty much nothing in nz which seems surprising the media like good news stories like this. So I'm not sure you can attribute the demand to that.

I've had quick look at the latest financial reports and cant see anything there that would stimulate demand. Could well be I am simply missing it so please feel free to point me in the right direction.
    Well minimoke there's these news articles.

There's also lots of other stuff flying around on the net - just keep an eye out.

IMO - yes it's a bubble and some people are going to get spanked when it pops

Who knows where it will get to first, though!

$1bn mCap here we come!!!

Well minimoke there's these news articles.

There's also lots of other stuff flying around on the net - just keep an eye out.

IMO - yes it's a bubble and some people are going to get spanked when it pops

Who knows where it will get to first, though!

$1bn mCap here we come!!!
    I'm going to have to pull out my texts on Pump and Dump. This one is re writing the books given the VWA only needs to be $1.20 as I recall.

So are you riding this for the long haul?

Robbo - I'm fully on your side on this - but hotcopper makes me nervous.

There are a lot of "Newbie" investors talkng about this one, and I think have been caught up in the ridiculous gains.

Signs for a big pop in a week or two (if not before).

I hope you're comfortable with this coming back down to a more sane level of share price.

Of course - I could be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GuessX View Post
    Robbo - I'm fully on your side on this - but hotcopper makes me nervous.

There are a lot of "Newbie" investors talkng about this one, and I think have been caught up in the ridiculous gains.

Signs for a big pop in a week or two (if not before).

I hope you're comfortable with this coming back down to a more sane level of share price.

Of course - I could be totally wrong.
    Bubble to the max at this point.

At 30 NZ cents MJP was a risky investment. At 40 AU cents MJP was a 33% riskier investment. At $2.00 AU MJP is, in my view, exceptionally overvalued for this point in time. If there were enough tradeable shares to sell down then it may happen at any time.

Then again, you're talking to a guy who got in at 30 NZ cents and uses live charts - entering and exiting bubbles is an exciting game

Congrats robbo from an early dismisser.

I picked this as Apollo 1, and it has survived being a Challenger, however, now looks like a Columbia. Have your shute ready

Last edited by Xerof; 03-03-2015 at 09:01 AM.