sharetrader
Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Jetpack

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Bubble to the max at this point.

At 30 NZ cents MJP was a risky investment. At 40 AU cents MJP was a 33% riskier investment. At $2.00 AU MJP is, in my view, exceptionally overvalued for this point in time. If there were enough tradeable shares to sell down then it may happen at any time.

Then again, you're talking to a guy who got in at 30 NZ cents and uses live charts - entering and exiting bubbles is an exciting game
    I have to say - I'm in admiration of your brass balls on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by GuessX View Post
    I have to say - I'm in admiration of your brass balls on this one.
    At $2.00 per share, consider the value of 500 produced per year @ $200,000 US per jetpack.

That's $100,000,000USD in sales.

So we're talking about a $500,000,000AUD company that could potentially manufacture and sell 500 jetpacks per year.

Even the potential price to sales ratio is astronomical - roughly 5. At 30 NZ cents a share this number was more like .6.

MJP just seems overvalued and too risky to dip your toes in now!
    Last edited by robbo24; 03-03-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Clearly mjp has taken off and landed in the asylum. A high of $3.15!!!! These must be over excited day traders having a ball. It sure makes entertaining watching from the sidelines.

The only question now is how much fuel is left in the beast before it crashes and burns.

Enjoy following MJP - very interesting, ive never quite seen a hotcopper pump and dump like it. Congrats to those who have made money on it. I wont be buying anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Enjoy following MJP - very interesting, ive never quite seen a hotcopper pump and dump like it. Congrats to those who have made money on it. I wont be buying anytime soon.
    Nobody on HotCopper liked it or discussed it until momentarily after the IPO.

The best analysis you could get is minimoke and other esteemed commentators on here for the bears and ROBBO 24 for the bulls.

I just wanna know how much money ryuzaki withdrew from the IPO so I can calculate how much money he would have got from a sell at today's intraday high.

Guru

s and ROBBO 24 for the bulls.
    Love it - talking about yourself in the third person.

Did you lock some gains in when it hit a 10-bagger for you?

Amazing thing is it is on decent volume too - $12m turn over so far today when they were struggling to raise $25m before the Chinese turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Love it - talking about yourself in the third person.

Did you lock some gains in when it hit a 10-bagger for you?

Amazing thing is it is on decent volume too - $12m turn over so far today when they were struggling to raise $25m before the Chinese turned up.
    Here's one for you Harvey:

This HotCopper guy...

Well what a rollercoaster ride MJP shares have been on this last week. Great if you were able to capitalise on it.

Now that it seems to have been brought down to earth ( couldnt help myself ) somewhat, where do you guys and gals see the SP going over the next week or so now that the novelty has worn off slightly?
    The post continues,

[MJP (ASX) Price at posting: $2.15Sentiment: HoldDisclosure: Held
    LOL... It's back down to earth at circa $2.15

Robbo 24 loves dumshi*ts.

Edit: I hope he does well but in my view this is the type of attitude that leads to large losses for him and gains for people like sharetrader forum readers.
    Last edited by robbo24; 03-03-2015 at 03:27 PM.

LOL... It's back down to earth at circa $2.15

gotta love your optimism Robbo. I reckon it will go lot below that before it hits earth.

DiS'sc: I've been wrong on mjp before!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    gotta love your optimism Robbo. I reckon it will go lot below that before it hits earth.

DiS'sc: I've been wrong on mjp before!
    I was being sarcastic, my sarcasm directed towards the HotCopper guy. I think it's got a long way down too.

Here's a wee test of charting theories...

MJP daily chart at this time of day appears to show a shooting star candlestick.

The long upper wick of the candlestick pattern indicates that the buyers drove prices up at some point during the period in which the candle was formed but encountered selling pressure which drove prices back down for the period to close near to where they opened. As this occurred in an uptrend the selling pressure is seen as a potential reversal sign. After encountering this pattern traders often check for a lower open on the next period before considering the sell-signal valid.

As with the Inverted hammer most traders will see a longer wick as a sign of a greater potential reversal and like to see an increase in volume on the day the Shooting Star forms.

Let's see how she goes at the end of today and on open tomorrow