sharetrader

Thread: Srn

Default Srn

Apologies if this has been raised before.
    One used to be able to purchase on the asx and if you wanted to sell before the srn arived in the post you could put a "12" into the srn box and the trade would go through. You can't do that anymore with direct broking so
    I am interested in what people do if you want to do short term trades on the asx?
    If you know the share registry in aus you can look up the srn but does anyone know how long it takes to be available on the website?
    In this volatile environment I am reluctant to use the asx due to this issue.

[QUOTE=waterboy;803649]Apologies if this has been raised before.
    One used to be able to purchase on the asx and if you wanted to sell before the srn arived in the post you could put a "12" into the srn box and the trade would go through. You can't do that anymore with direct broking so
    I am interested in what people do if you want to do short term trades on the asx?
    If you know the share registry in aus you can look up the srn but does anyone know how long it takes to be available on the website?
    In this volatile environment I am reluctant to use the asx due to this issue.[/QUOTE

They said you can enter all the 0's you can fit before the 12
    ie 000000000012