sharetrader

Lightbulb Palladium BUBBLE

Palladium has been in an unprecedented super-cycle for more than three years and even industry CEOs agree there’s a bubble.

In 2019, China accounted for almost half of demand growth in the sector.

The coronavirus has led to a crash in auto sales, which I think could lead to a drop in demand of around 120koz in January and February combined.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/432...lladium-bubble

Currently SHORT Palladium $2781oz --
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Gutted closed my Palladium short far to early had I held till close for weekend I would have turned a position that cost me $105NZD into $3552NZD !! if I sold at its low closer to $4k !!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFaaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkkkk

All I had to do was follow my plan ---drop the stoploss(for say a $200-$300 profit) and leave it to run so either I walked with $200$-300 profit or much higher
    instead I pulled at $389 profit .... (then blew it on the devils metal !!!!)

Emotions GREED/FEAR heart over-riding the head ... dam it one day I'll get the hang of these CFD's (fact is 93% of CFD players bust >> is the true gambling as you get it)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 29-02-2020 at 11:26 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Same thing happened to upside umop during the week shorting tesla...
    Farkin genius nearly binked $100k tipping the top of the market....

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though