sharetrader
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Default Christchurch Sharetrader Meeting - Moosies Funeral

Seeing as the Moose has been deleted, this thread had too - so here's the new version.

There is a meeting in Christchurch on the 30th Sept, 5pm at Brewers Arms.

All welcome but please leave any bad attitudes at home

There's a guest speaker.

It's dress up - please come dressed as your Sharetrader name.

First round is on Percy too

Thanks Percy for the times/date etc.
    Last edited by nextbigthing; 08-09-2014 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Percy gave the correct time and day!

Anyway its on 30 September and was scheduled for 7.00 p.m. but some of us Aucklanders who are flying down for the AIR agm will be there for dinner from ~ 5.30 p.m.
    All welcome. Forest and I have to leave at 8.00 p.m. to catch the last flight home so could I perhaps suggest that the meeting time be changed to either 5.30 or 6 so we have a good chance to have a decent chin wag and a few drinks with the Mainlanders and others attending ?

I can avoid the dress up and come as myself seeing as I don't use a pseudonym
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-09-2014 at 09:17 PM.

percy

From 5pm.Tuesday 30th September.The Brewers Arms,177 Papanui Road.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    From 5pm.Tuesday 30th September.The Brewers Arms,177 Papanui Road.
    Thanks Percy, no denial of you getting the first round I see. It's official then???

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Thanks Percy, no denial of you getting the first round I see. It's official then???
    I suspect we have to be sure HNZ is back in triple figures on the scoreboard then Uncle Percy will be in fine mood

The approachable Admin Guy

Folks,

Just to clarify things. The Moose, at his request asked me to delete his account along with all his posts. I gave him a week to make sure and at his request carried that out today.

Nothing untoward, nothing sinister, no conspiracy - just the Moose as a member asked me to carry out something which I did.

I could of made it more interesting with drug cartels, or something more sinister but the reality is a member asked me to do something and I carried it out, - sorry bit boring I know!

Regards,
    Vince

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Folks,

Just to clarify things. The Moose, at his request asked me to delete his account along with all his posts. I gave him a week to make sure and at his request carried that out today.

Regards,
    Vince
    Never knew you Moosie, but enjoyed your posts. Sad to see you go. (I hope Mooses get reincarnated as Moles or Lions (or something.)

Onwards and upwards. In the meantime I'm thinking...
    a.) Don't take ST (or life) too seriously and spread your risks.
    b.) It's only money
    c.) DYOR

I think he was too scared to follow through on that purchase of a kilo of silver from me. Maybe margin calls got him...hey someone had to lighten the mood and add some conspiracy theory
    At least I won't get caught at airport security trying to smuggle what looks like a bomb disguised in a silver bar onto the aircraft LOL.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Seeing as the Moose has been deleted, this thread had too - so here's the new version.

There is a meeting in Christchurch on the 30th Sept, 5pm at Brewers Arms.

All welcome but please leave any bad attitudes at home

There's a guest speaker.

It's dress up - please come dressed as your Sharetrader name.

First round is on Percy too

Thanks Percy for the times/date etc.
    Thanks nextbigthing for restarting this thread.
    As sharetrader tradition calls for, the person starting a ChCh sharetrader get together thread buys the first round.
    With our dear friends from Auckland and Blenheim attending, I expect you to show good etiquette before putting further pressure on my already besieged wallet.!
    Cool Bear likes a large one.Be careful he does not bring his own two pint glass!
    Last edited by percy; 09-09-2014 at 07:15 AM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    As sharetrader tradition calls for, the person starting a ChCh sharetrader get together thread buys the first round.
    That does sound fair. And seeing as Moosie started it and he will be in attendance it would only be fair for him to unleash some of those trading gains.
    So Moosie, first round is on you. If you don't agree then post that here under your Moosie username in the next hour otherwise we'll call it official.