sharetrader
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think Forest and I are exempt as we're attending the Air AGM before-hand, (would look bloody funny though if he wore a hat with a pine tree on top of it to the Air AGM)

A word of warning for Moosie - the Brewers is the local for some trigger-happy deerstalkers. Don't start any seasonal rutting actions within 100 metres of the bar.

BTW, The Celtic Red is a good drop......

I plan to pop in but probably can't stay for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Hi AJ,
    I have sent Bermuda a PM telling about the get together,but as I note he has not posted for awhile he may not log in to see it.
    Perhaps Shrewdy could contact him?Anyone friends with Ronthepom?
    I rang The Brewers Arms today.We have a table booked from 5pm onwards.Should extra numbers turn up an extra table[s] can be added to ours.Some will be having a meal,while others will be joining us about 7pm.
    I'll be there and will come for some tea at 5pm. Don't think Shrewd has been in touch with Bermuda for a little either. Not sure about Ronthepom.

See you there!

Aaron
    GGGO = 290 Bagger!

Shrewdly is otherwise disposed I believe, and I'll put in my apologies as well as I have to finish off month end stuff. Have a good evening.

Default Thanks Percey

We had an enjoyable get together at the Brewers arm, good food, good discussions and good company.

Thanks Percey for booking this pleasant venue and making Rogers and my visit to ChCh so seamless with our transport.

Forest

percy

Who can ask for more? Nice food,a group of interesting people who enjoy each other's company,made for a most enjoyable evening.
    Our out of town friends were good company,Forest,Roger,and Sparky from Auckland,Moosie from Palmerston North, and KW from Blenheim,and Airedale from Rangiora.! [Sorry Airedale couldn't help my self].
    Our local crew ,AJ,Bohemian,Nextbigthing,Robbo24,Earthing were joined by new faces Leica and Peter.
    To anyone I missed sorry.Thanks Serpie and Cool Bear for letting us know you could not make it.To Trackers,I hope you are mending quickly.

Who can ask for more? Nice food,a group of interesting people who enjoy each other's company,made for a most enjoyable evening.
    Our out of town friends were good company,Forest,Roger,and Sparky from Auckland,Moosie from Palmerston North, and KW from Blenheim,and Airedale from Rangiora.! [Sorry Airedale couldn't help my self].
    Our local crew ,AJ,Bohemian,Nextbigthing,Robbo24,Earthing were joined by new faces Leica and Peter.
    To anyone I missed sorry.Thanks Serpie and Cool Bear for letting us know you could not make it.To Trackers,I hope you are mending quickly.
    Awesome turnout, good organisation skills there percy! Glad you all had a good time

It was a real pleasure catching up with friends and meeting new ones. Many thanks mate for your help with transport. Next time I think we'll need to get overnight accommodation as I know both Forest and I would have loved to stay longer and enjoy everyone's company P.S. The last flight home Chch to AKL for the evening was Jetstar, their old plane was extremely cramped, I'd gladly pay more to fly AIR next time
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-10-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Nice to see you all, good to catch up.