sharetrader
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Was a great catch up and good to meet some new people as I hadn't gone in a while. All a very smart bunch of people.

Thanks for organising this Percy and Nextbigthing for getting the topic going.

Aaron
    Last edited by A J; 01-10-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    GGGO = 290 Bagger!

Guru

So if Moosie was there ,could someone please enlighten us on his mysterious disappearance?

Guru

Would have liked to have gone but couldnt get away from here in Auck.--and couldnt figure out how to dress up as a skid

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    --and couldnt figure out how to dress up as a skid
    Would have been easy for me, I could have just stayed in my work clothes and gumboots.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Would have liked to have gone but couldnt get away from here in Auck.--and couldnt figure out how to dress up as a skid
    This will do it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpvSobgAJI

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    i am mainly shocked to learn that robbo and moosie aren't the same person!
    LOL - omg can't use grinny blue face [a hot topic of discussion on Tuesday btw] if all the rest of my post is in caps.

Last edited by robbo24; 02-10-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    nothing mysterious about his disappearance at all....... just time for a change in lifestyle.
    Moosie still be here he's just well hidden and you can't see his antlers but he be here alright

why would you ever fly jetstar...... the company has a policy to delay or cancel flights that are not more than 65% full...... and only tell the costumers the night before or via an email with in 4 hours of the flight leaving..... they use mechanical fault and/or lack of availability of key flight personal to cover for their 65% full cancellation of flight policy.
    I have personally been caught out 3 times in 18 months with this.
    The last AIR flight for the day CHCH to AKL was a lot earlier and would have significantly reduced our time to mix and mingle with fellow Share trader members at the meeting. As I suggested, I'd prefer to fly AIR and in hindsight would have been happy to pay for overnight accommodation to have had a more fulsome opportunity to catch up with fellow sharetraders and fly a proper airline.
    Jetstar's planes are old, the seat configuration is exceptionally tight and Forest and I both agreed you get what you pay for which in Jetstar's case is not a lot.
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-10-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Guru

why would you ever fly jetstar...... the company has a policy to delay or cancel flights that are not more than 65% full...... and only tell the costumers the night before or via an email with in 4 hours of the flight leaving..... they use mechanical fault and/or lack of availability of key flight personal to cover for their 65% full cancellation of flight policy.
    I have personally been caught out 3 times in 18 months with this.
    Didnt know that--Im flying down to Qtown and back with them (hopefully being popular route Ill be ok) I can put up with any seat for a couple hours and one (of the few?) advantages is that they allow 10kg for carry on.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I am mainly shocked to learn that Robbo and Moosie aren't the same person!
    He came dressed as a robbo but the antlers gave him away