sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

"It's dress up - please come dressed as your Sharetrader name."

I will not be there dressed as a wire-haired Airedale Terrier. I do not have enough black or brown hair. I havn't got enough of any coloured hair. I will just bring my usual terrier attitudes.
    Moosie, I hope that you are there.
    Last edited by airedale; 09-09-2014 at 10:59 AM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    "It's dress up - please come dressed as your Sharetrader name."

I will not be there dressed as a wire-haired Airedale Terrier. I do not have enough black or brown hair. I havn't got enough of any coloured hair. I will just bring my usual terrier attitudes.
    Moosie, I hope that you are there.
    But you could easily come dressed as a dog, and there's a few shares out there that have been dogs, so you could dress as your worst performing share

percy

Would it be possible to have some numbers for those who will be joining Forest and Roger, for a meal ,as we will need to book a table,and what time should we book it for.I take it Moosie will still be there? I am think it may have to be 6.30 pm as they will need to leave at 8pm to catch their flight home.

Sorry... have I been missing something on this forum....? What has happened to Moosie?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Sorry... have I been missing something on this forum....? What has happened to Moosie?
    http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...928-RIP-Moosie

percy

At this stage we have have three or four people having dinner at 6pm so they can catch up with others who will be arriving at 7pm for the get together.
    Should any one want to join the dinners, please let me know as soon as possible [today would be good] as I need numbers ,so I can let The Brewers know.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    At this stage we have have three or four people having dinner at 6pm so they can catch up with others who will be arriving at 7pm for the get together.
    Should any one want to join the dinners, please let me know as soon as possible [today would be good] as I need numbers ,so I can let The Brewers know.
    Many thanks for organising this, looking forward to it

Will hopefully come along, haven't been to a meet in a while. Shrewd told me he was going? Haven't invested in the stock market in a while but would be good to see the old guard.

Is Bermuda about these days?

Aaron
    Last edited by A J; 26-09-2014 at 02:22 PM.
    GGGO = 290 Bagger!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    Will hopefully come along, haven't been to a meet in a while. Shrewd told me he was going? Haven't invested in the stock market in a while but would be good to see the old guard.

Is Bermuda about these days?

Aaron
    Hi AJ,
    I have sent Bermuda a PM telling about the get together,but as I note he has not posted for awhile he may not log in to see it.
    Perhaps Shrewdy could contact him?Anyone friends with Ronthepom?
    I rang The Brewers Arms today.We have a table booked from 5pm onwards.Should extra numbers turn up an extra table[s] can be added to ours.Some will be having a meal,while others will be joining us about 7pm.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Don't forget this is on tomorrow night people (currently Monday 29th) and don't forget it's dress up. You have to dress up as your sharetrader name. Percy has a great Thomas the tank engine train costume and Moosie has a great Moose costume, so don't let the team down!