sharetrader
Page 101 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1683

I have sold down all now. Sold the last part last week and put into HGH. Hold 50% of my portfolio in SUM and OCA now so don't need more exposure in this sector. ARV returned me 19.64% pa over 4 years so ok with that

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Given people were writing off ARV since day 1 (even before day 1!), I think ARV has done far better than many were saying it would and I am pleased to be part of the success story that is ARV... I bet 6 years ago you weren't thinking you'd be saying today that ARV has made the same return as RYM and the NZX 50. It is unfortunate to think a large part of the NZX's performance over the past 6 years is purely because of interest rates decreasing (and very little to do with actual company performance, which in some cases, eg MCY, has rallied massively over the past 6 years despite producing earnings roughly the same as 6 years ago)
    It is stunning how high sum other listed operator seem to defy the odds and trade on elevated levels despite delivering less and less over the years.
    For what its worth I think ARV will probably continue to approximately match the NZX50 performance going forward. My problem, (of sorts), is I am trying to beat the index.
    SUM perplexes me at present. I can't quite make the Sum's work on that one so I am out.
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-12-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Very healthy monthly consolidation looks to have completed after bouncing from the primary trendline. A weekly higher low would be an excellent entry point. Most likely scenario is for the monthly uptrend to continue, testing previous monthly high of 184 and then all time high of 200.

Disc: hold.

Weekly chart attached.

Attachment 12158

Yes good to see uptrend pleased I added a few more at 1.62

Milford been topping up lately ...now over 5%
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Milford been topping up lately ...now over 5%
    Mainly to their Active Growth Fund. Just following sky rocketing house prices...

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Milford back under the 5%.

They are wasting a lot of time filling in the paperwork as the keep recrossing the border.

Best they buy a couple more percent and sit peacefully on the right side
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Very healthy monthly consolidation looks to have completed after bouncing from the primary trendline. A weekly higher low would be an excellent entry point. Most likely scenario is for the monthly uptrend to continue, testing previous monthly high of 184 and then all time high of 200.

Disc: hold.

Weekly chart attached.

Attachment 12158
    Daily lower high has been set after that decent run from the monthly consolidation. Weekly higher low confirmed above 176. Setting up very nicely for a go at 200, assuming the rest of the retirement operators hold up well (have been consolidating lately).

Hey t_j .....your mate at Forbar better pull finger and put out a rave report on Arvida

They seem in love with the sector at the moment.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Daily lower high has been set after that decent run from the monthly consolidation. Weekly higher low confirmed above 176. Setting up very nicely for a go at 200, assuming the rest of the retirement operators hold up well (have been consolidating lately).
    And now the weekly higher low is set. Very nice setup, with the OCA strength backing it up.