sharetrader
Page 116 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1683

fully take it and wait to meet SP at $3 in a short time.

Everybody keen to give them the cash they wanted

Fairness said existing shareholders got a fair go …good

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...110/357128.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

My broker got scaled 65% so must have been plenty of demand
    Last edited by dabsman; 18-10-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Lucky to get all I applied for in the placement so now a holder.

Looks like I got 61% of what I applied for. Very happy with that ! I like the way these new ones at $1.96 are also eligible for the rights issue at $1.85, (I will apply for full entitlement), and all are entitled to the half year dividend in December.

Being eps accretive in FY22 in the magnitude of mid teens (percent per annum), is one of the most highly eps accretive acquisitions I have seen for many years. Very impressive !
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-10-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Can someone please explain how it works when these shares at1.96 come on to market. Will they be worth the market price say 2.10 ish when they are released, or will price be pulled down?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Old mate; 18-10-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Looks like I got 61% of what I applied for. Very happy with that ! I like the way these new ones at $1.96 are also eligible for the rights issue at $1.85, (I will apply for full entitlement), and all are entitled to the half year dividend in December.

Being eps accretive in FY22 in the magnitude of mid teens (percent per annum), is one of the most highly eps accretive acquisitions I have seen for many years. Very impressive !
    Should do well in the short term I reckon ........... further out I have doubts ..... probably not going to end up being eps accretive and as they go down the conversion to care suites we'll have to wait for one of those inflection points before real value is hopefully seen

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    Can someone please explain how it works when these shares at1.96 come on to market. Will they be worth the market price say 2.10 ish when they are released, or will price be pulled down?
    Thanks
    They will be worth whatever the market price is ...... probably over 210 I'd say

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Beagle - F22 EPS is going to be 30% plus higher than F21 ....nobody will care about EPS accretion then

See my post of the other day

Worth a BIG RE-RATE I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    Thanks
    I just received a contract note for the shares I purchased which means I can sell them anytime I like. Mid teens eps accretive (about 16%) is deeply impressive and even if most but not all of that level of accretion comes to fruition that still makes ARV a much more attractive proposition in my opinion.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine