sharetrader

Threaded View

Guru

1.40, wow a record high (again), in fact ARV is now bigger than OCA ($637m vs $629m - gonna be even bigger after the full cap raise is complete)

As it stands now, since ARV listed, they have returned about 14.5% pa while SUM has returned 17.7% pa and OCA is somewhere in between - the famed RYM is like 9% or something (average since December 2014 - assuming you take full part in the rights issues along the way like I have, and took no part in the SPP of 2015)... after this rights issue (assuming share price of $1.40 holds and SUM still sits at $5.50 - both big if's I know), ARV's annual return since December 2014 jumps to 16.0%... just a mere % and a bit of the famed market leader... suddenly that is very close and ARV is still a loser, but not by much!

Anyhow, the past is the past, and I don't think sharesight is wrong... just an interesting thought for those that get carried away with strong performance years ago... one thing is for sure, past performance does not determine future performance, as sum companies have shown
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 01-07-2019 at 07:58 PM.