Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
Happen to have a look at the NZX website and 52 week returns for the 5 listed operators... Tough time for the listed operators these days it would seem... but I didn't think it would be as varied as it was... a staggering over 33% difference from top to bottom performer, it would seem sum villages are fearing much worse than others... and those with the strongest care offering are fearing the best (sum might say this is a ranking of what people think of each operators care offering).

ARV + 3.91%
RYM - 1.79%
OCA - 4.59%
SUM - 27.51%
MET - 29.57%

While sum operators are struggling to sell units (so much so sum are halving their build targets), other operators are just coming into their prime it would seem with new units built to double from 101 in 2018 to 200 in 2022... exciting times!
...For Arvida at least

In other news, Forsyth put out an update today... target price upped 8% to $1.64... the key driver of this increase was new build activity.

In other news still, I heard a family member of mine say "Arvida has the best care", this was pleasing to hear Arvida really does have a "gold standard" name these days, although certainly isn't priced like the famed (original) "gold standard" RYM
They did not know I owned shares in the operator (until I immediately told them right after!)
Good work, enlightening.
ps Well done holding ARV.