sharetrader
Page 118 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1683

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Funny you should say that, I was just thinking the same thing so quite possibly so.
    Does that mean Arvida now seen as more desirable than Oceania ……goodness gracious me
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You guys better start pumping OCA a bit harder, its more in need. Lol
    Just done my bit to help you out.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Does that mean Arvida now seen as more desirable than Oceania ……goodness gracious me
    At this point in time I think it is, no worries though cause Beagles got plenty of lipstick to apply to OCA and as they say every dog has its day.

Sharsies werent shown too much love. I applied via Forbar and Sharesies

Thanks for taking part in the Share Placement for Arvida Group Limited (ARV) through Sharesies!ARV’s $155 million Share Placement received strong support, and the total amount investors applied for was more than what ARV needed. Because of this, and so that shares are allocated fairly, Sharesies has scaled every application to 15% of the amount applied for. For example, if you applied for $100 worth of shares, you’ll only receive $15 worth of shares.
    The money that wasn’t used has been refunded to your Wallet.
    The shares should appear in your Portfolio by the end of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Sharsies werent shown too much love. I applied via Forbar and Sharesies

Thanks for taking part in the Share Placement for Arvida Group Limited (ARV) through Sharesies!ARV’s $155 million Share Placement received strong support, and the total amount investors applied for was more than what ARV needed. Because of this, and so that shares are allocated fairly, Sharesies has scaled every application to 15% of the amount applied for. For example, if you applied for $100 worth of shares, you’ll only receive $15 worth of shares.
    The money that wasn’t used has been refunded to your Wallet.
    The shares should appear in your Portfolio by the end of this week.
    Yeah sad! What does that mean? Sharesies got less allocation compared to the main street brokers or too many sharesies investors applied? Or both..

Maybe a bit of both but I would guess Sharesies investors didnt apply for more in comparison to the "main" broker clients as that is where the real money is held no disrespect to Sharesies

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Maybe a bit of both but I would guess Sharesies investors didnt apply for more in comparison to the "main" broker clients as that is where the real money is held no disrespect to Sharesies
    I read an article from CNBC this morning. It said the wealthiest 10% of Americans own a record 89% of all US stocks. Probably similar numbers here in NZ and those people definitely dont use sharesies lol

Also, apparently the top 1% gained over $6.5 trillion in wealth during the pandemic. Crazy stuff.

Getting back to ARV. Will have to buy more on market I guess.

Question on the rights issue am I eligible for 1 share for every 6.57 I own? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    Question on the rights issue am I eligible for 1 share for every 6.57 I own? Thanks
    That’s correct …but you need to front up with $1.85 for each share you are entitled to.

If you do nothing (let the rights lapse) you might get a small cheque after the shortfall book build
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thanks winner