sharetrader
Page 131 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1683

Investor update is normally ist week March. This things falling with the rest of the sector. I will wait until I hear news before jumping the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Investor update is normally ist week March. This things falling with the rest of the sector. I will wait until I hear news before jumping the gun.
    Fair enough but so far 2022 has been a shoot first and ask questions later type of market.
    The chart looks horrific. At least with that other ugly mange infested mutt OCA, you get a decent discount to NTA.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-02-2022 at 04:27 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I agree Beagle, and the sector has warn it again. The long term prospects of sector are as good any. Sometimes there is some pain thru the cycle..

Guru

if 1.60 does not hold it a long drop from here...toooo . Looks a lot like the north face of the eiger... not so much?

graph looks a bit down ward doesn't it.. bit like when surfing and you find your going over falls ....
    Last edited by Waltzing; 14-02-2022 at 04:49 PM.

t_j -- remember when we had that bet/game that ARV would beat Heartland to 170
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    t_j -- remember when we had that bet/game that ARV would beat Heartland to 170
    I do... and looks like ARV will win again.
    Except this time it isn't a win.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I've sent Arvida an email suggesting the directors look at this thread to get an idea of shareholder sentiment
    I’m told they regularly talk to market participants

So no worries
    Last edited by winner69; 15-02-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Guru

Most interesting... so they've alerted 'market participants' to an aprox 20% miss on what was previously indicated?

Hopefully they talk to the rest of us when they get a chance - cold comfort, but would be something I suppose.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Most interesting... so they've alerted 'market participants' to an aprox 20% miss on what was previously indicated?

Hopefully they talk to the rest of us when they get a chance - cold comfort, but would be something I suppose.
    So, a 20% increase in revenue or NPAT? Cough.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post

Maybe still on track to deliver that 13 cents eps .... huge increase on F21

At 160 that's a PE nearly 13 .....about the same as OCA (using Mav's forecast). Maybe both are fairly valued at these levels. The markets just got too exuberant with the elevated share prices. SUM are on a PE of 18 and forward looking possibly less than 18 .... they deserve that PE, hard to justify OCA/ARV desrving 18.

So need to disclose anything ...all on track ... and the company doesn't set/control the share price eh
    Last edited by winner69; 16-02-2022 at 12:35 PM.