sharetrader
Page 63 of 167 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    P
    resentations have certainly improved since listing day nearly 4 years ago, but n
    eed more gloss in the presentations I reckon
    One thing is for sure, HGH needs alot more gloss... need to halt the share price fall somehow
    You not doing a good job in pumping the share price tj — dereliction of duty there mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

What’s going on tj

The price is going down pre-announcement ...usually has a steady rise in the lead up

Result not going to be that good or something?

Guru

$1.31... still higher than the price it has been most of this year (never went above $1.30 between Jan and July).

My fault really as I haven't been pumping up, I mean discussing, on sharetrader enough... at least with OCA I have others who can pump, sorry talk, it up (although this strategy doesn't seem to have worked to well with sum other listed stocks recently)

No worries. I'll probably let the soon to be announced bigly announcement do the talking, and worst case, I'll just have to keep collecting an every increasing juicy dividend.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

fAttachment 10142Ive all but completed shifting my ARV to OCA. For me both companies have equally improved 11% since I bought them early this year.(thank you ARV) After quite thoroughly reaserching the retirement stocks I've decided that while RYM is super professional , SUM and OCA are excellent , I find ARV slightly lacking , specifically with their presentation.
    The picture above is from their latest presentation and just makes me feel I'm back at high school. Their wording for the rest of the presentation is in a similar style.
    Now I know what really matters is the actual operation and execution of the business (not pretty pictures ) but when compared to their superb competition they come in after the other horses.
    While I'm sure ARV will do just fine , I just feel the quality of their operation "appears" behind the others for now..... so until I see the proof of their execution is at par with the others , I'm out for now.
    Last edited by Maverick; 11-11-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    fAttachment 10142Ive all but completed shifting my ARV to OCA. For me both companies have equally improved 11% since I bought them early this year.(thank you ARV) After quite thoroughly reaserching the retirement stocks I've decided that while RYM is super professional , SUM and OCA are excellent , I find ARV slightly lacking , specifically with their presentation.
    The picture above is from their latest presentation and just makes me feel I'm back at high school. Their wording for the rest of the presentation is in a similar style.
    Now I know what really matters is the actual operation and execution of the business (not pretty pictures ) but when compared to their superb competition they come in after the other horses.
    While I'm sure ARV will do just fine , I just feel the quality of their operation "appears" behind the others for now..... so until I see the proof of their execution is at par with the others , I'm out for now.
    Wait till you see SUM's Q4 sales result disappointment and then you'll be able to complete your transition to the "Top Gun" of this sector. You simply cannot have too many
    Once next years result for OCA comes in well above market expectations the SP will rise quicker than an F14 off an aircraft carrier on full afterburner.
    P.S. Make that an F22...F14's are slow by comparison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9iVccL751E
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-11-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

anyone have any idea when their half year result announcement is going to be...???

Guru

I think it will be Tuesday 27th November

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I think it will be Tuesday 27th November
    correct TJ. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/326983

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Going to be an awesome announcement I reckon ...and some big numbers

Watch out for the shareprice to go up pre announcement .....over $1.40 probably ...but not $1.50
    Well it failed to fire this time around Winner . Big day for ARV tomorrow. I'm sure they'll do just fine but my interest is purely gauging the sector as I decided to shift ARV over to OCA recently, . RYM had a very solid report on the sector last week but now let's see how the realitive newbie is stacking up.
    Last edited by Maverick; 26-11-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Absolutely amazing numbers announced this morning by Arvida — must have a closer look to see how they generate such good numbers or maybe tj will do it for me

Debt up though tj ...but heck you need to finance growth somehow eh

On paper doing better than Oceania ...wow

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...432/291294.pdf