sharetrader
Page 38 of 167 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    Guru

You know the market isn't 'working' when ARV's share price goes down, despite making an immediately EPS accreditation acquisition on very favorable terms (in my view).

Looks to be a bit of retail panic, clearly they must have missed today announcement.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow Hilo

...or they are selling now what they can buy 'back' at $1.15 in a month.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Perhaps more impressive, Forsyth have a price target of $1.55 per share (back in May, in their review of ARV's annual results), maybe they knew another acquisition was in the pipeline

Then again, they only forecast 26.4m underlying profit for FY18, on slide 16 they seem to indicate they will achieve $28m + an extra 8% per share on top of that (am I reading that right?)

So we could see underlying EPS of 9.0, a nice 16.9% increase on last years - will they beat Ryman's growth rate for the 2nd year running?
    (we won't bother comparing PE's as we know Ryman is way higher... not to mention all the other factors, like a nice dividend [not peanuts] and the more conservative debt levels etc etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    the website: http://www.arvidashareoffer.co.nz/ is rather minimalist.

greenfields brownfields and now white fields
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

I drunkenly purchased a whole bunch at 127 today, this is generally a pre-cursor to downward movements... you have been warned.

Advanced Member

I thought I was the only one who had that effect!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    I drunkenly purchased a whole bunch at 127 today, this is generally a pre-cursor to downward movements... you have been warned.

Guru

As long as they then go up all will be well

This is a great company. I love the way they reward existing holders. All they now need is a DRP

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    This is a great company. I love the way they reward existing holders. All they now need is a DRP
    Would also love them to do a DRP... Thought there could be some merit in it for
    a young small company that's growing.
    Some will suggest that you can just re-invest your dividends anyway,however this comes with a broker cost which as a small holder makes this unattractive.
    Also with a DRP it gives the company certainty over how much will be re-invested.
    Just my two cents worth. 😀

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    I have said on here for quite a long time now that I wish they had a DRP - I was going to then say it would be great to have this question asked at the AGM, but that has just been!

I am tempted to email investor relations over at ARV and ask if they have considered it.