sharetrader
Page 77 of 167 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
    Guru

The 40m shares were issued as part payment to the sellers of the villages they bought. Why would they want to put them on the market the day they get them? They are more likely to be long term holders.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    The 40m shares were issued as part payment to the sellers of the villages they bought. Why would they want to put them on the market the day they get them? They are more likely to be long term holders.
    No these weren't issued to the sellers... these were issued to shareholders via placement to help fund the purchase... therefore these were issued to shareholders (new and existing and Forsyth still have a few left over)... they could have sold out at 11.2% gain in less than 5 days if they wanted...
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/336603
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 28-06-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Guru

Sorry but I disagree. I stand by my post 761.

Guru

Sorry but I disagree. I stand by my post 761.
    Okay... but um it isn't something you can 'disagree with' mate... it is a fact as per NZX announcement I linked above and Forsyth disclosure... I even discussed with Forsyth about buying some... these 40m placement shares at $1.25 were not issued to the sellers of the village. Call up forsyth and feel free to ask if you don't believe me... hence why I'm surprised we haven't seen anybody wanting to make a quick buck sell out for 11.2% gain in less than 5 days.

Trader_Jackson is correct, they issued 40 million placement shares, but also they are giving $10million of shares to the vendors as part of the purchase consideration.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

I only know that between PLX, ARV and SKO I am enjoying many happy returns of the season right now :-)!!

Guru

I take it back. My apologies. They have been issued the shares today. No doubt they are able to partake in the rights issue as well.

Guru

I take it back. My apologies. They have been issued the shares today. No doubt they are able to partake in the rights issue as well.
    Correct, they are eligible for the rights issues portion... hence I was attracted to them!

On fire ARV 1.40 and the gold standard in retirement stocks far better than SUM others like OCA etc
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    On fire ARV 1.40 and the gold standard in retirement stocks far better than SUM others like OCA etc
    Was so close to selling at $1.30 a couple of weeks ago...