Guru

http://www.stocknessmonster.com

is also a good site for similar info

Banned

Any good news coming? Or what?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Any good news coming? Or what?
    I am not to sure... I know dividend was just paid so maybe just wanted to 'get out' after ex dividend? But there had to be a big buyer for this 3 million or so shares as well... (off market also)

Thanks for the link 777

Banned

Banned

Go Arvida!!!!!

Guru

I've noticed some big buy orders being put in lately (ie today) around 91c and 93c

It could be because of Forsyth's valuation of $1.09 being reinforced yesterday in a 37 page "aged care update"... maybe people finally catching on that ARV isn't just a business of low(er) margin care beds and have a nice development in the pipeline (Park Lane) along side a good number of high quality apartments/units.

I am hoping this will be a great success, and allow ARV to build a successful development record, eventually show Mr Market (who is currently pricing almost no growth) that ARV isn't just care beds.

Meanwhile I'll keep enjoying my 6 or so percent yield

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I've noticed

Yes....my gut feeling is right!!Arvida is way undervalue in the sector compare with SUM, MET and RYM! I know it will do well...long term!!!
    Last edited by King1212; 24-03-2016 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I've noticed some big buy orders being put in lately (ie today) around 91c and 93c

It could be because of Forsyth's valuation of $1.09 being reinforced yesterday in a 37 page "aged care update"... maybe people finally catching on that ARV isn't just a business of low(er) margin care beds and have a nice development in the pipeline (Park Lane) along side a good number of high quality apartments/units.

I am hoping this will be a great success, and allow ARV to build a successful development record, eventually show Mr Market (who is currently pricing almost no growth) that ARV isn't just care beds.

Hei TJ, do you have the aged care update? Would u mind to share it?

Some of the wording from the ARV management didn't give me a lot of confidence that they're focused on growth. To be honest, I would rather expect shareholders to be hoping for a buyout as the best option for return. Agreed, dividends on ARV are nice and will likely be consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Some of the wording from the ARV management didn't give me a lot of confidence that they're focused on growth. To be honest, I would rather expect shareholders to be hoping for a buyout as the best option for return. Agreed, dividends on ARV are nice and will likely be consistent.
    Pretty much nails my thoughts on ARV. The company is to focused on dividends to grow at the pace of the big 3.

Sometime ago someone mentioned MET buying out ARV to expand their South Island portfolio. As most of MET's villages are in Auckland. Either that or an Australian company(EHE, REG, JHC or AOG) buying them out to expand their operations. Then injecting funds for faster growth.

Personally I'd rather ARV, SUM, RYM and MET to stop paying dividends and use the money for faster growth, paying down debt or share buy backs.

-Pooping the Party