sharetrader
Page 32 of 169 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    Banned

well..i guess $1.52 is under the way TJ!!! How is AFT and PEB???

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Still no news on a DRP?
    I was hoping for some news on this... as I am sure it would be very well received. Might be a question to ask in CHCH when the annual meeting comes up soon(ish)... anyone going?

Good to see the re-rating continuing today, with ARV trading on good volume, at all time highs
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-05-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    well..i guess $1.52 is under the way TJ!!! How is AFT and PEB???
    Yes quite possibly, unfortunately AFT and PEB aren't doing so well... unlike ARV they just 'met' estimates... ARV smashed it out of the park

Banned

Well, keep holding...if u believe in them!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    How things have changed - SUM is now the undervalued not wanted DOG of the retirement sector eh t_j

Well done Arvida
    SUM shares "only" grew underlying profit 50% last year and 55% the year before that. Apparently not good enough but 47% is wonderful, go figure...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    SUM shares "only" grew underlying profit 50% last year and 55% the year before that. Apparently not good enough but 47% is wonderful, go figure...
    Wonderful it is... given the much lower risk (dramatically lower borrowing, and less exposure to development risk etc), and the "cash reward along the way" being dividends (not peanuts )

I am sure SUM day SUM shares will begin going back up again - maybe when they have a better continuum of care and facing less risk of construction costs running away, among other factors - sometimes being smaller and more nimble isn't a bad thing.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-05-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Investor

Good result overall from a relatively new small player, well done to all those holders.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Good result overall from a relatively new small player, well done to all those holders.
    Agree.
    Nice to be proved wrong.....again.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    hmmm...
    Imagine how undervalued OCA would be if it managed to deliver even remotely close to ARV?
    Imagine, like ARV, if it managed to beat IPO forecasts?
    If that was the case, the retirement stock I would be buying today on the NZX would not be SUM, RYM MET or even ARV

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Wonderful it is... given the much lower risk (dramatically lower borrowing, and less exposure to development risk etc), and the "cash reward along the way" being dividends (not peanuts )

I am sure SUM day SUM shares will begin going back up again - maybe when they have a better continuum of care and facing less risk of construction costs running away, among other factors - sometimes being smaller and more nimble isn't a bad thing.
    But as ARV start new developments in earnest won't they be increasing the above mentioned 'risks'

Debt increased from 3% to 16% of equity plus debt in F16 - expect more leverage in future years.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”