sharetrader
Page 33 of 169 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation There's Duty Free Bags everywhere

I am sure I still have these in a portfolio somewhere, probably under the heap of straw camels I brought back as pressies for the forum.

So I am reasonably happy with the result. [Think Tiger Bop]

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Hum, now who did I buy this packet of Figs for?
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    But as ARV start new developments in earnest won't they be increasing the above mentioned 'risks'

Debt increased from 3% to 16% of equity plus debt in F16 - expect more leverage in future years.
    Yes, they will be, however an extremly strong care position (with their predictable and safe cash flows) will still be present... (did I mention how healthy operating cash flows are?)

and very true, still a while to go to 37% or so, like SUM others

percy

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    hmmm...
    Imagine how undervalued OCA would be if it managed to deliver even remotely close to ARV?
    Imagine, like ARV, if it managed to beat IPO forecasts?
    If that was the case, the retirement stock I would be buying today on the NZX would not be SUM, RYM MET or even ARV
    Oh dear.!! I think I will have to admit, I recycled some EVO money into OCA today,for the very reason you have given.!!

Banned

hmmm...
    Imagine how undervalued OCA would be if it managed to deliver even remotely close to ARV?
    Imagine, like ARV, if it managed to beat IPO forecasts?
    If that was the case, the retirement stock I would be buying today on the NZX would not be SUM, RYM MET or even ARV
    yes, if it managed to beat IPO forecast....time will tell. Many companies fail to achieve...such as TGH, EVO....people was doubting Arvida..remenber....it takes time to achieve the forecast...but can people wait?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Oh dear.!! I think I will have to admit, I recycled some EVO money into OCA today,for the very reason you have given.!!

Only SUM !!!..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    yes, if it managed to beat IPO forecast....time will tell. Many companies fail to achieve...such as TGH, EVO....people was doubting Arvida..remenber....it takes time to achieve the forecast...but can people wait?
    Time will tell... what I do know for sure, is that OCA, or any shares (assuming solvency and listing), will only go up, down or stay the same

percy

Time will tell... what I do know for sure, is that OCA, or any shares (assuming solvency and listing), will only go up, down or stay the same
    Bit of an exact science with me,they go up when I sell,down when I buy, and stay the same when I hold....lol.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Bit of an exact science with me,they go up when I sell,down when I buy, and stay the same when I hold....lol.
    Exact ??? Maybe we should work together on this :-)))

Investor

Looks like some big players come out in full swing to offload their stakes and spoil the party......big parcels on offer at 137 and 138...

I`ve been involved with ARV since before Christmas and have to say I don`t think they have put a foot wrong thus far.The financial results they have delivered have demonstrated not only how quickly they are growing but how prudent management have been in the decisions they have made.They seem very growth focused but also, as they described in their teleconference, any potential acquisitions etc, go through their own filter and only those that 'cut the mustard' are followed up.The potential greenfield development in Richmond,Nelson sounds like the first of many in the years to come.There seems to have been a fair bit of cap and accumulating with the shares by the big kahunas since announcement but that won`t last forever and I expect the SP to move forward strongly in the days and weeks ahead.....just my opinion though,do your own research!