sharetrader
Page 34 of 169 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    I`ve been involved with ARV since before Christmas and have to say I don`t think they have put a foot wrong thus far.The financial results they have delivered have demonstrated not only how quickly they are growing but how prudent management have been in the decisions they have made.They seem very growth focused but also, as they described in their teleconference, any potential acquisitions etc, go through their own filter and only those that 'cut the mustard' are followed up.The potential greenfield development in Richmond,Nelson sounds like the first of many in the years to come.There seems to have been a fair bit of cap and accumulating with the shares by the big kahunas since announcement but that won`t last forever and I expect the SP to move forward strongly in the days and weeks ahead.....just my opinion though,do your own research!
    $1.52...next target...until the next result..the sp target will be different again...good luck all the holders!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    I`ve been involved with ARV since before Christmas and have to say I don`t think they have put a foot wrong thus far.The financial results they have delivered have demonstrated not only how quickly they are growing but how prudent management have been in the decisions they have made.They seem very growth focused but also, as they described in their teleconference, any potential acquisitions etc, go through their own filter and only those that 'cut the mustard' are followed up.The potential greenfield development in Richmond,Nelson sounds like the first of many in the years to come.There seems to have been a fair bit of cap and accumulating with the shares by the big kahunas since announcement but that won`t last forever and I expect the SP to move forward strongly in the days and weeks ahead.....just my opinion though,do your own research!
    Thank you for your post - are you involved with ARV shareholder wise or more directly (ie supplier etc).

On another note, could see $1.38 again today... seems like the market is only to happy to snap up ARV shares (quite a change to just a few years ago)... as it has been mentioned on here, some brokers saying it has well over 10% more room to run in less than a year (excluding the attractive dividend)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 01-06-2017 at 10:14 AM.

I hope that I did it correctly. It is a great company with innovated business model in the industry. Attachment 8877

Good stuff 000831

Must be a error somewhere - you have ARV on a higher PE multiple than SUM - that's not possible
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

for the PE part, I just simply copy from ASB system.

1.jpg2.jpg

The trend seems very simply. The price increases with the support of increasing EPS. We do not know who is selling between 1.37 and 1.38. But if it gains the 5 million buying power again, then we could see the next stage would be around $1.65 +- 10% range.

I hope that Milford, ANZ or other fund managers could consider this share to buy in. It could be the super star as RYM or FPH.

Happy trading!

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Thank you for your post - are you involved with ARV shareholder wise or more directly (ie supplier etc).

On another note, could see $1.38 again today... seems like the market is only to happy to snap up ARV shares (quite a change to just a few years ago)... as it has been mentioned on here, some brokers saying it has well over 10% more room to run in less than a year (excluding the attractive dividend)
    Hi,yes as a shareholder and looking to be a long time holder with the option of taking other shorter-term opportunities as they come along share-wise.Over the past 5/6 years I`ve held the likes of DIL,XRO,ATM and PEB to name a few

percy

Received a bright mailer today from Arvida.
    They are giving "Living Well" presentations, at three of their local villages.
    Prices for their Mayfair village at 104 Wharenui Road,Riccaron, are Independant Villas from $399,000, and Serviced Studio Apartments from $215,000.From the photo the villas look very nice.

Are you invested in ARV Percy? I'm considering get in with a small share given the SP weakness presently

percy

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Are you invested in ARV Percy? I'm considering get in with a small share given the SP weakness presently
    No,as I hold OCA,RYM and SUM.which means I have the sector well covered..
    However, the wife and I will start looking at retirement villages next year.We have been thinking of downsizing,but it may make better sense moving into a retirement village.
    So the mailer took my eye.
    Last edited by percy; 06-07-2017 at 05:11 PM.