sharetrader
Page 39 of 169 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I have said on here for quite a long time now that I wish they had a DRP - I was going to then say it would be great to have this question asked at the AGM, but that has just been!

I am tempted to email investor relations over at ARV and ask if they have considered it.
    Good idea! I will try to remember to send one myself. 😃

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    I drunkenly purchased a whole bunch at 127 today, this is generally a pre-cursor to downward movements... you have been warned.
    Ramped up again at 123 today.

Not drunk this time.

Great discussion guys...been there done that..cheers

So Ex date is tomorrow for the rights. If I buy today I an GUARANTEED to to rights? I just want to make sure there isn't some clearing period etc?

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    So Ex date is tomorrow for the rights. If I buy today I an GUARANTEED to to rights? I just want to make sure there isn't some clearing period etc?
    Yes, that's how it works.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/ARV/announcements/307065

Wow $1.20 now. Never thought I'd see it back at this level.

Guru

Neither did I,EPS up 8% on acquisition, share price accordingly goes up to $1.33 after thatgreat announcement, then upon low volume, trends down todays $1.20… I thoughtOCA was cheap (and still is) but this looks to (unfortunately) start giving OCAsome serious competition if this trend, somehow, continues.

Yeah ex rights - I didnt buy yesterday as I didnt trust it would transact in time to get the rights on top. I'll buy more via my current rights and I'll keep filling up at $1.20. The eps will look good after these are integrated into the pyramid scheme. Question is will the rights be best to buy or the head share to increase my holding?

And I wish this share would be added to ASB's Margin list... I hate buying shares that dont increase my limit!

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Would also love them to do a DRP... Thought there could be some merit in it for
    a young small company that's growing.
    Some will suggest that you can just re-invest your dividends anyway,however this comes with a broker cost which as a small holder makes this unattractive.
    Also with a DRP it gives the company certainty over how much will be re-invested.
    Just my two cents worth. 
    Have sent an email to investor relations regarding DRP.... Reply says they are not considering one at this point in time....Bit of a shame really!