sharetrader
Page 40 of 169 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Onwards into the setting sun

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/267516.pdf

Cleared the shortfall at $1.215 which is a relief.

Apart from taking up my entitlement I also bought more rights on market.

PT
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Forsyth back at it again with their coverage

They have a 12 month target on ARV some 36.4% higher than where it is trading right now (and that number is above 40 when you consider the cash dividend yield).

I suppose 'the dog' that is Arvida is back to being the cheapest on the market - just like the good old days.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-10-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Guru

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/cover...oup-reinstated

Sounds good, but it also sounds like I'll have less chance to keep handing my capital to ARV to get an above bank dividend, capital gain all via EPS accretive acquisitions... I suppose "ya can't win em' all!"

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://www.odt.co.nz/business/cover...oup-reinstated

Sounds good, but it also sounds like I'll have less chance to keep handing my capital to ARV to get an above bank dividend, capital gain all via EPS accretive acquisitions... I suppose "ya can't win em' all!"
    What can go wrong ....nothing

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Just bought some more at 117. Still regard this as a conservative (safe) stock long-term, with a stable outlook and good potential for upside growth. Even with minimum wage impacts coming via Labour/NZ First.
    A bit surprised at the bounce downwards post rights issue, but increasing my holding as a result...a possible risk, but time will tell whether that's a wise decision, or whether I've bought into a longer-term downtrend...

Wow shares now available at rights issue price. I didn't need to go to all of the effort of filling in forms!

Worth consideration at current levels, with net assets per share of around 111 cents (net tangible assets per share of around 95 cents), and earnings per share of 17.4 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Wow shares now available at rights issue price. I didn't need to go to all of the effort of filling in forms!

Yeah topped up at 1.16 and got the payout for not taking up the rights issues.

Guru

SPH this morning showing Forsyth Barr loading up lately... not surprising given they reckon its worth $1.61 within the next 12 months. Nice to see they are putting their money where their mouth is, just still hard to believe ARV is even more undervalued than the extremely undervalued OCA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    SPH this morning showing Forsyth Barr loading up lately... not surprising given they reckon its worth $1.61 within the next 12 months. Nice to see they are putting their money where their mouth is, just still hard to believe ARV is even more undervalued than the extremely undervalued OCA.
    property bubble...scared all investors mate..will see the sector affected for a while...