sharetrader
Page 1 of 247 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Scales - SCL

Advanced Member

Default Scales - SCL

Hi - looking to add this stock to my portfolio, anyone holding/following?

Banned

Yes, bought a small number at 1.60 post-float. I reckon it's worth 2.34 and will look to buy more if it ever breaks out of its downtrend.

Tim,

I'm holding a small parcel. I understand that there will be an update before the end of October. Perhaps you should wait till then.

There are a LOT of risks with this one. I would read the prospectus carefully. Also, the Russian situation may be affecting carton price.

All the best,
    noodles
    Last edited by noodles; 26-10-2014 at 06:58 PM.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

Advanced Member

Thanks - I see they are due to provide update probably good advice better to pay a bit more than guess, I'm looking to hold long term, want to add rural based stock to portfolio, only hold PGG in that space.

I note that CIP has initiated coverage with a price target (currently) of $1.65, and expected to be 10% higher than this if/when the Russia situation gets sorted out. A few available at $1.40 today, I think I might pick a few up.

Not a terribly liquid stock, but the CIP coverage could definitely help with that
    Last edited by Okebw; 04-11-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okebw View Post
    I note that CIP has initiated coverage with a price target (currently) of $1.65, and expected to be 10% higher than this if/when the Russia situation gets sorted out. A few available at $1.40 today, I think I might pick a few up.

Not a terribly liquid stock, but the CIP coverage could definitely help with that
    Did you pick any up? Now 138, with support nearly all crushed. I'm looking at this but not sure when to pull the trigger, although fundamentals are looking better and better I want to really time this down as upside is slim, so every cent will count.

I was intending to but got distracted by an exam. Luckily it appears. I'm going to attempt to pick some up tomorrow but I'm pretty terrible at picking entry points

Quote Originally Posted by Okebw View Post
    I was intending to but got distracted by an exam. Luckily it appears. I'm going to attempt to pick some up tomorrow but I'm pretty terrible at picking entry points
    Oh dear when I think it can't go any lower it does. 135 last line of buyers support and it not a large buy order...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chaowee88 View Post
    Oh dear when I think it can't go any lower it does. 135 last line of buyers support and it not a large buy order...
    Closed at $1.36 only10k shares went through on market at $1.35, I bought a parcel at $1.36 a couple of days ago as a long term hold so not worried if it drops a few cents more but then maybe it won't, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Closed at $1.36 only10k shares went through on market at $1.35, I bought a parcel at $1.36 a couple of days ago as a long term hold so not worried if it drops a few cents more but then maybe it won't, who knows.
    Was this stock priced too high at IPO? Not much growth potential for scales but fundamentals are fairly priced, why is the share price being punished so bad?