sharetrader
Page 216 of 247 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2462

Thread: Scales - SCL

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    those cleaver scales sellers must have known the rbnz would hold fire. has sold down sharply this week
    Have noticed more than one occasion that the scales management do sell at regular intervals.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Have noticed more than one occasion that the scales management do sell at regular intervals.
    they have a habit of crashing the share price esp boland sells all the time.
    one step ahead of the herd

Thats correct - ongoing for years now. Anything over $5-$5.1 you will see Borland sell. I was petting this to happen. Normally a fond SCL holder I’ve sold out half my holdings as soon as SP hit $5.2 as well.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Guru

Must keep getting them to be able to keep selling them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Must keep getting them to be able to keep selling them?
    obviously getting to many. anyway looked like it was going to break higher above that 5 dollar long term resistance. be interesting what happens

Advanced Member

obviously getting to many. anyway looked like it was going to break higher above that 5 dollar long term resistance. be interesting what happens
    Good to see this in the Napier Port report

“Another record apple crop drove an 8.6% increase in apple container volumes, "

Guru

Scales sold Polarcold to Emergent.

Now Emergent has been bought by Linage Logistics - over 1.7 billion cubic feet of Coldstorage......

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Good to see this in the Napier Port report

“Another record apple crop drove an 8.6% increase in apple container volumes, "
    great news.

bolland provided good opportunity to buy last week , he crashes the price every time he sells , but it has always recovered after wards. dont know weather we should thank him or not lol

Advanced Member

great news.

bolland provided good opportunity to buy last week , he crashes the price every time he sells , but it has always recovered after wards. dont know weather we should thank him or not lol
    I really don't care. Short term blip in the price. I am just holding and enjoying the dividend and capital gain. No intention of selling unless something significant changes. 3.6% of my portfolio and I sold enough to recover my complete cost at one stage.

pretty disappointing update

In providing Guidance for 2020, directors note:
    • As previously advised, the Horticulture division’s forecast apple volumes will be impacted by the ongoing redevelopment work undertaken on Mr Apple’s orchards;
    • A material increase in capital expenditure within the Horticultural division to address increasing domestic costs, including labour;
    • The guidance range implies an Underlying EBITDA range of between $49m and $55m, which is unchanged from 2019;
    • Interest income has reduced due to lower rates and the past interest benefit from the sale of the Storage business;
    • A further update will be provided as part of the 2019 year end announcement scheduled for February 2020.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/345440

and the fact they are wasting a lot of there cold storage money proceeds on maintaining dividends instead of buying growth opportunities and reducing the divs is not smart in my mind. the div will reduce when the net cash position is gone